• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching For My Song (a Love Live rp, interest check)

withinasapphire

heyyy I go by Aria, and I'm looking for someone willing to roleplay within the Love Live universe with me! Watching the various Love Live anime (school idol project, sunshine, nijigasaki, super star etc) aren't necessarily required in order to do this roleplay with me, however it might just make everything make a little more sense. But you can probably just look up the plot and understand what's going on anyway lol. In any case, this roleplay focuses on oc characters only, and there are no appearances from canon characters in this rp.

As for the plot Searching For My Song has: It kicks off by one of the latest popular school idol groups, DUAL ANGEL, vanishing before their planned appearance in the final round of Love Live, which is a national competition between all school idol groups who choose to enter. It was generally thought by the public tuned into the school idol world that DUAL ANGEL would be the group to snag the win during this year's Love Live, so the duo being nowhere to be found came as a shock to many. Rumors circulated, gossip spread, and overall many were disappointed with the way things had gone. Especially Kaede Sakagami, who couldn't bear to look her older sister in the eye.

Mai Sakagami, who is one half of the DUAL ANGEL duo unit -- as well as the graceful and poised "princess" of Kaisei Girls' Academy -- was acting like an almost entirely different person, ever since she and Tsumugi Nishiyama failed to show their faces at the final round, despite how promising their chances of winning were. Kaede couldn't stand it, even more so because she couldn't get her sister to say why. Kaede had admired her sister very much, often viewing her unit's many live shows, and acting as DUAL ANGEL's number one fan. So to see an empty stage with the spotlight shining down on no one was quite crushing, to say the least. Especially when DUAL ANGEL never offered an explanation, instead giving radio silence to the world, making their fans unsure if their activities will ever resume.

Kaede was so disappointed that upon entering high school as a first-year at Aizome High School, she swore to begin a school idol group of her own and achieve what her sister could not.

So..if this idea interests you, feel free to pm me! We can plot more together, and discuss characters and all that. As for rules, just be respectful and don't start any drama, this is just for fun! Also keep in mind that my life can at times get busy, so don't be expecting replies like every single day, although I will try to get something up. I will of course do the same for you! Also if you really wanna pursue romance within this roleplay, characters can kiss and hold hands but that's it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back