• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for my perfect match :') (Lots O' Fandoms)

Hey everyone! I’m Tulsa and I want to be your new roleplay partner (pls, I’m lonely). I mostly do fandom plots, however there are a few cliche pairings I might be able to be roped into. I love all things fantasy and love for the most part!

Just a few quick things to note before the fun stuff,
  • I’m 23, so you being 18+ is a MUST​
  • I only write in 3rd person and would prefer you do the same​
  • As for doubling, that’s something I don’t do. I think it’s easier and more fun to focus on one story/couple. I’ll play side characters if we need, but I only do one thread. I hope that makes sense lol​
  • If you’ve read this far, reach out telling me your favorite superhero before introducing yourself :)

As for what I’m looking for, I’ll list out the fandoms and pairings I’m most interested in rn: (roles I'll be playing will be italicized)

• MCU/Marvel​
    • Loki & Female OC
    • Vision & Wanda
    • Bucky & Yelena
    • Peter Parker & Gwen Stacey (Picky about this one)​
  • Inuyasha​
    • Inuyasha & Kagome
  • Kamisama Kiss​
    • Tomoe & Nanami
  • Diabolik Lovers​
    • Ayato & Yui
  • TVD/The Originals​
    • Kol Mikaelson & Female OC
    • Klaus Mikaelson & Caroline
  • Teen Wolf​
    • Derek Hale & Paige Krasikeva (AU)​
    • Stiles Stilinski & Lydia
  • Disney/Fairy Tales​
    • Encanto; Camilo & OC
    • Alice in Wonderland; Alice & Mad Hatter​
    • Red Riding Hood: Red & ?​

Those are the big name fandoms I’m on the hunt for right now, but I’m also part of others as well as a fan of multiple anime! PM me if you’re interested at all and we can move to discord :).

cat ears GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back