• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for MxM

--Nero--

Bang! Bang! Bang!
Hey! Welcome to my thread, I was too lazy to find my old thread and update that so yeah, here's a brand new one. Because of my recent surge in FxF and Mxf I decided to find more MxM. Be warned I'm into weird pairings cause I would like to see how it would play out. Drop me a PM. **ALSO I ONLY RP IN PMS. Sorry it just makes it easier to find instead of digging through threads.

Soul eater:

Stein x Spirit

Kid x Soul

Crona x kid

Black star x Soul

Oc x Oc

Kid x OC

Wolf's rain:

Kiba x oc

Oc x OC

Harry Potter

Oc x Oc

Remus x Severus ( I have an idea for this.)

James x Sirius

Remus x James

Draco x Harry

Draco x Neville

Being Human:

Ocs

Pairings:

Ghost x Ghost ( Have an idea for this)

Prince x Prince

Werewolves

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in Draco X Harry and a recently changed vampire with an older one.

You maybe interested in Prince x Prince? I maybe feel like PMing you. I maybe have an idea. I guess the world shall never know. Ignore my sass. If you are seriously interested in this send me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back