• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ค๐จ๐ฆ๐›๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ

solar sailor

YOUโ€™RE SO DAMN COLD
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hiiii, i'm basically just looking for someone who's willing to roleplay mortal kombat with me? specifically from mortal kombat 9 (2011), if i can help it. if not, aus involving the next two games will be fine. it's been years since i roleplayed mortal kombat i have an itch to now, so it'd be awesome if i could find a partner!

basically, i know that i want to roleplay as my favorite character, smoke (tomas vrbada). i'd like to plot something sort of adventure/action based, as you know, it's mortal kombat? so it's gonna need to have a lot of fighting involved, to keep me interested. on top of that, if you played a female character, we could possibly add potential romance to the story (depending on the character you choose of course, lol). i'm a sucker for a good romance, so that'd be a big bonus!!!

romance is by no means required, just to be clear!

all i ask is that you be at least 18+, as i'm 22 and would prefer that my partner not be a minor. i would also like for you to be super literate when it comes to writing and roleplaying, meaning experience would help. I will always expectโ€”at the very leastโ€”two decently-sized paragraphs. at the most, maybe four or five.

so yeah uhhh hit me up if you're interested! i'd love to get things going!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back