• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for more of you to RP with! (Not just fandom)

Hexed

Deathscythe
Hello! So I'm back again to search for more of you wonderful people to RP with!

Recently most of my RPs have died so I'd like to start up a few more, I have a few rules so let's get past them quickly and get onto the good stuff.

• So, first up we have literacy. This isn't a big problem for me, I don't mind how much you write as long as it's not all one liners, honestly I can't stand those things. I can match whatever you write and whilst I do enjoy detailed and long replies I also enjoy fast paced RPs, so as long as you can write 3+ sentences I'll RP with you. I can write quite a lot but usually if I am asked to start or have enough to work with I will write something between 1 and 8 paragraphs, it depends how I'm feeling at that moment.
  • Next up is spelling and grammar, so this is something I ask of you all. I'm not going to point out every mistake that you make, all I ask is that you try to spell things correctly to the best of your ability and that you do use commas, full stops and capital letters. I just find it more enjoyable when you are able to use them.
  • Plots and working on the RP. I hate being left to do all the work and so I will ask you for ideas if we are creating a plot, it doesn't have to be something massive but I do want you to contribute to this RP! After all this is meant to be enjoyable for the both of us and so when we RP please don't leave all the work up to me!

Okay, I believe that's all for that bit, I wouldn't want to bore you any more with all of that.

Right so now onto the good stuff, I will RP pretty much anything but like most I have my favourite genres and my least favourite. My favourite genres have to be fantasy and action, I just love them, especially when they are used together. I think they make for a very exciting and interesting RP.

My least favourites have to be (sorry romance lovers) romance and slice of life. I'm really not too fussed about revolving a RP around a love story and find it quite boring, of course that doesn't mean we can't involve romance in our a RP! Let's just try not to make it the core of the entire thing. As for slice of life I tend to find them boring also since I have yet to see what great things you really can do with a normal life setting, if someone could show me this I would so be up for it!

We can discuss ideas and plots together, or if you have any ideas for plots then please do tell me! Depending on when you message me I may also have some ideas in mind.

Last but definitely not least are some fandoms that I wouldn't mind doing, here we go:

• Tokyo Ghoul
  • Fairy Tail
  • Noragami
  • Magi
  • Soul Eater
  • Blue Exorcist
  • Guilty Crown
  • Angel Beats
  • Black Cat

So yeah, these are the main things I would like to do for fandoms but if you have any suggestions or things you are craving don't be afraid to say! I may just know them.

Okay so that's all for now folks! I hope I haven't bored you all too much. Anyway, I look forwards to RPing with some of you, if you're interested then comment here or PM me!

[[ Hello. uvu

I am pretty sure I will be able to keep up with your requirements.

As far as plots go, I am afraid I don't have any, however I would

love to role-play something along the lines of Tokyo Ghoul with you, if I may. ^^ ]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back