• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [CLOSED: ROSTER LIMIT MET]

WhiteCrow

Selective Literate
** Edit: My dms have been blowing up! Thank you for the immense amount of interest, but I've exceeded my roster limit already! I am not following this thread currently, nor am i searching for additional partners for the foreseeable future!**

Hello! I'm very, VERY new to the site, but I'm not at all new to roleplaying in general. I've been roleplaying for almost 15 years at this point, though, I'd have to say I've only been roleplaying WELL the last 5 years of that.

I've hit a bit of a dry spell, so I'm trying to expand my horizons here. The problem is, I'm a bit picky.

I'm looking for someone literate, so, that's typically a few good sized paragraphs per post with minimal typos if it can be helped.
I am ONLY looking for fandom CANONS at this time, and will only PLAY fandom canons. I do not write as, or with OCs.
Minimal drama. Please. I just don't have patience for it anymore.

I'm a HUGE Marvel fan and primarily looking for that as of right now, however, I'm more than willing to trade off if requested. I.E. You play Thor for one story, I'll play a canon you want (Provided I know it as well) for a story you propose.

Last edited:
Open to most pairing ideas. Although I have a character that could play with either Natasha, Jennifer Walters, or Jessica Jones (or maybe even Felicia Hardy, though she's rather a niche character).

Open to most pairing ideas. Although I have a character that could play with either Natasha, Jennifer Walters, or Jessica Jones (or maybe even Felicia Hardy, though she's rather a niche character).
I totally missed the notification for this one, sorry! I know of Felicia, but not well enough to play her convincingly. I know I can pull a convincing Nat though.

I don't write with OCs, or use pre determined shipping, are you still game?

I totally missed the notification for this one, sorry! I know of Felicia, but not well enough to play her convincingly. I know I can pull a convincing Nat though.

I don't write with OCs, or use pre determined shipping, are you still game?
Like I said. I'm open for most anything. Although I do have an excellent shot of Felicia.
20181127_004303.jpg
As well as a couple of good shots of Nat.
20201201_224956.jpg20201201_224922.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back