• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ซ๐ฉ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ

solar sailor

YOUโ€™RE SO DAMN COLD
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey hey, my name is kat, i'm a cis girl (she/her), and as the title reads, i'm searching for a south park roleplay partner! i would like for this to be romance oriented--ONLY BXG--with other focuses to enhance the plot.

i'm looking for canon x canon or canon x oc. i primarily would like to play kenny mccormick for a female oc, but i also have ocs i'd be willing to use if you want to double or whatever.

things to keep in mind when talking to and roleplaying with me:
- i'm 23, and would only like to roleplay with people who are over 18.
- i have a few mental illnesses plus a possible personality disorder, so i sometimes go quiet for a while without warning; i will not ever ghost intentionally though, so feel free to message me periodically until i answer so that i don't forget to.
- i don't do any romance other than bxg. i have no problem with others, they're just not my thing.
- i'm demisexual and will not roleplay nsfw content. i can take implied stuff, but i have very mixed emotions about heavily discussing that kind of stuff.
- i need a partner who can write several paragraphs with good grammar consistently, as i lose muse easily without that.

that stuff aside, i have a few plot ideas, so dm me if at all interested and we can go from there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back