What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Dystopian, Horror, Mystery, Platonic, Romance

protec

Welcome
Hey! Thanks for taking a look at my partner search thread. If you're interested or have any questions, please send me a private message. I look forward to writing with you!

About
  • I'm 19 years old, and I have around 6+ years of roleplay experience.
  • I write anything from a few sentences to multiple paragraphs, but I'm a big fan of long-term, detailed plots.
  • If I’m going to be inactive, I’ll always let you know beforehand.
  • Searching for fandoms mostly. If you want to roleplay something I haven't listed: just ask.
  • Canon and original character friendly.
  • Open to including romance. Ask about pairings.
  • I'm happy to chat OOC.

Guidelines
  • No metagame, powerplay, or guilt-tripping.
  • Real-life comes first, so I understand if you are busy at times. All I ask is you let me know whether you would still like to continue or not so that I’m not left waiting.
  • Try to match post detail and use readable spelling and grammar.
  • Given the nature of some of the fandoms listed, roleplay may involve mature themes such as violence, strong language, and dark topics.
  • Discord or private messages are preferred.

Fandoms
Little Nightmares ★★★★★
Telltale's The Walking Dead ★★★★
Half-Life ★★★★
Portal ★★
Detroit: Become Human
Life is Strange

flashlight.gif

Last edited:

Aesir

One Time Luck
Free bump to a fellow si-fi fan! (Do message me if you’re ever down for a Destiny thread though!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)