• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cloudyskies

monster energy-fueled
You can call me Cloud, and I'm currently looking for semi-literate or literate RP Partners!
Please Private Message me if you're interested.
You are welcome to ask me anything.

Here's some info about me:
-I only do 1 on 1 RPs, in PMs.
-I try to write at least one or two paragraphs, but I'll often write more, depending on my partner. (I use this site on mobile, so I may write less compared to others).
-I don't roleplay fandoms.
-I'll reply at least once a week, usually more.
-I only roleplay male characters (side characters are an exception).

What I expect from my partner:
-I'm totally cool with getting to know you and you getting to know me in return!
-Brainstorm with me! Share ideas!
-Please have good spelling and grammar. A few mistakes are fine, of course, it happens.
-As long as the roleplay is kept interesting and fun to both partners, it’s cool! (Bonus points for writing quality.)

Genres:
Sci-Fi
Fantasy
Medieval Fantasy
Modern Fantasy
Modern
Horror
Supernatural (The genre, not the show)

I have some other ideas that aren't fully written out, and I'd prefer to hear some new ones, so be sure to hit me up with your plot ideas if none of these interest you!

My preferred role will be marked with (*). Some plots were intended to fit my characters, however, if you would prefer the other role or had an idea that bounces off this role that you'd like to try, let me know, I'm totally okay with that!
Craving = (**)

-Sci-Fi-

Utopia
A new civilization has been built from the ground up, on a once abandoned planet, where humans and "aliens" alike live in harmony. Here, their society is built around perfection, and those who fail to achieve perfection, are "sent to the oasis" to "recover". This society had been founded and lead by their leader*, a young man that belongs to a nearly extinct alien race.
Whoever seeks euphoria, are bound to discover this place, and long to be a part of it. Only—nothing is as it seems.

Recruitment
A mysterious alien traveler* arrives in an intergalactic space station. This so-called mysterious space traveler came to pull aside a certain individual, [CB]—who they believe could help them lead a rebellion against their race's emperor.

Stargazer
An asteroid crashes onto the surface of Earth inside a forest, and [CB], who's living in/nearby the forest decides to investigate. As it turns out, what they find at the scene is an alien—a humanoid being born from a star. They decide to bring this alien back with them, and keep them hidden until they figure out what to do with them.

False Memory**
In an era more technologically advanced than ever before, the use of magic has become scarce. In the capital city, all magical descendants are sworn to be wiped out by the country's largest government run corporation. The [CA's Surname] are a family of mages that have passed down the ability to use magic at birth, and unbeknownst to [CA], they're one of them. Later they meet [CB], who's family member works for a government corporation, and despite [CB]'s connection with [CA], the [family member] plans to kill [CA] personally. In a panic, the two teens decide to run away—only they know not to where or how.

Genetic
A large scale corporation has been creating advanced technology and conducting experiments for years, and this'll be their first attempt at genetically enhancing a human. They* are now a commander for the galactic military, stationed on a highly polluted former alien planet. [CB] has been recruited to work beside them*, until an unknown alien race suddenly attacks the base—their intents unclear.

-Modern Fantasy-
-Modern-

Partners in Crime
Two young troubled students, both who live dual lives—their true identities, and long-term skilled thieves, who's identities and real names are unknown by the media. Their heists and notorious, and stealthy. Some even mistake them for one another. They think of eachother as rivals, despite not ever meeting one another. However, until one night, they happened to be going after the same priceless treasure—at the same time.

-Supernatural-

Paranormal Encounter
Outside of a small town is an old mansion, and word has it it's haunted—so no one bothered to look around, at least, most people. However, [CB] decides to seriously explore the place to answer these questions—surprisingly, someone* lives there, who has the ability to see, hear, and speak to ghosts. The mansion, while outdated and not quite suitable for living, has spirits roaming throughout it.

Other ideas/cravings:
-Horror
-Anything with a cyberpunk/general sci-fi setting

Go ahead and hit me up with your ideas, whether they be for your plots or mine!

Last edited:
hello i am interested in most of the subjects
Sci-Fi
Fantasy
Medieval fantasy
Modern fantasy
Horror

I am fairly new to role playing with only 5 months of experience but i think i am decent at it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back