• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello! My name is Jess and I’m new to this site but have been RPing for close to 10 years! I am currently on the hunt for some long term partners! I do enjoy romance and non-romance alike. However I am 23 so I definitely prefer my writing partner to be 18+. I do all pairings! I will write for the male, female, I can double, I’ll do it all!
*I work a full time job so my goal is one response at least every 1-3 days. I do my best to communicate with my partner if things happen and a response takes longer.*
I do use discord to communicate OOC! I love making friends and discussing our RP. Becoming very involved is my favorite thing to do.

I’m interested in a few things but here are the fandom interests!

•Harry Potter (This area is super duper broad. I’m interested in all eras, canons, ocs whatever it is you desire!)
•Stranger Things (Again, super broad! I don’t have any specific pairings in mind but I think an OC Hopper//Billy would be fun to write! I’m willing to double or do whatever needed.)
•Marvel (I would love to an RP based on healing within the Marvel community after Thanos. I’m am able to write for Bucky, Peter, or Wanda most comfortably if someone has an OC they want to pair with them! If you are interested in this and would like to double I would like write with a Loki, Wanda(fxf) or Bucky!)
•ACOTAR (I’m only on the 3rd book so would like to build a *spoiler* free world that takes place after the first big war (before Feyre) I don’t have any major plot ideas so I’m willing to listen to whatever you may have!)
•Hunger Games (I have a set of OC twins from District 2 I’ve been itching to write a long term RP with)

A few other fandoms I enjoy but I have no specific ideas for are
•Star Wars
•Twilight
•Bridgerton

A few things not fandom related~
•Witch Coven vs Vampire Coven (Starcrossed Lovers)
•Arranged Marriage
•Slice of Life (College Life)
•Dystopian (It would be so fun to shoot ideas around and build our own dystopian world!)

I will close with saying I enjoy a lot things! So if you have any ideas don’t even afraid to reach out!

Last edited:
I have a fantasy plot that I would like to discuss if you are cool with it :)

Hello! My name is Jess and I’m new to this site but have been RPing for close to 10 years! I am currently on the hunt for some long term partners! I do enjoy romance and non-romance alike. However I am 23 so I definitely prefer my writing partner to be 18+. I do all pairings! I will write for the male, female, I can double, I’ll do it all!
*I work a full time job so my goal is one response at least every 1-3 days. I do my best to communicate with my partner if things happen and a response takes longer.*
I do use discord to communicate OOC! I love making friends and discussing our RP. Becoming very involved is my favorite thing to do.

I’m interested in a few things but here are the fandom interests!

•Harry Potter (This area is super duper broad. I’m interested in all eras, canons, ocs whatever it is you desire!)
•Stranger Things (Again, super broad! I don’t have any specific pairings in mind but I think an OC Hopper//Billy would be fun to write! I’m willing to double or do whatever needed.)
•Marvel (I would love to an RP based on healing within the Marvel community after Thanos. I’m am able to write for Bucky, Peter, or Wanda most comfortably if someone has an OC they want to pair with them! If you are interested in this and would like to double I would like write with a Loki, Wanda(fxf) or Bucky!)
•ACOTAR (I’m only on the 3rd book so would like to build a *spoiler* free world that takes place after the first big war (before Feyre) I don’t have any major plot ideas so I’m willing to listen to whatever you may have!)
•Hunger Games (I have a set of OC twins from District 2 I’ve been itching to write a long term RP with)

A few other fandoms I enjoy but I have no specific ideas for are
•Star Wars
•Twilight
•Bridgerton

A few things not fandom related~
•Witch Coven vs Vampire Coven (Starcrossed Lovers)
•Arranged Marriage
•Slice of Life (College Life)
•Dystopian (It would be so fun to shoot ideas around and build our own dystopian world!)

I will close with saying I enjoy a lot things! So if you have any ideas don’t even afraid to reach out!
For these I'd be interested in hp or bridgerton....if you are still looking, shoot me a DM and we can plan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back