• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for long-term partners for [FxM] pairings

Blue Rose

Hello, I’m Rose and have recently gotten back from a long hiatus. As the title says, I’m looking for partners for heterosexual pairings.

- I only play as Female main characters, but I have no problem with side-characters or NPC’s.
- I’m literate, and will usually reply with at least 2 paragraphs. However, I can go up to 5 or more, depending on the story.
- I prefer original storylines as Fandoms aren’t my strong suit. But you can ask, and I’ll let you know if I have enough information on a universe to pull it off.
- I love Romance. Not a fan of the insta love type. Slow burns are my favorite. So, if you prefer to keep things platonic, I’m afraid I won’t be a suitable partner.
- I Roleplay in third person and use past or present tense. You may use what you prefer.

What I require from you:

- Be literate and use decent grammar.
- Reply with at least 2 paragraphs.
- You must be 18+
- Add to the story and not leave the entire plot on me.
- If you plan to disappear for more than 2 days, let me know. All I need is a simple message that you’ll be away, or if you’ve decided to drop the RP for any reason. Please, do not ghost me. I’ll thank you for it.

I’m interested in a wide range of genres, and in a number of time-settings. Not so much into high fantasy at the moment, but a casual fantasy type is always welcomed. As for smut, I’m more comfortable using Fade-To-Black, though light, romantic scenes are fine with me.

Lastly, I’d like to state that my characters are generally considered the submissive types, but will push your buttons and tease you all day. I /HIGHLY/ prefer your character/s are more on the Assertive/Dominant spectrum.

Now, on to the actual Roleplays! If you can follow the rules and preferences I stated above, I’ll most likely Roleplay ANY plot/genre you wish. I would like to add that I absolutely ADORE hate/love relationships, OR Enemies-to-Lovers themes. Currently I have no plots, but I’ll list a few pairings that I’m craving.

Pairings/Fandoms: I play what’s in Bold.

Vampire x Human
Wizard/Human x Witch
Dracula Untold x OC
Prince x Princess ( Arranged Marriage)
Joe (YOU) x OC

Please DM me if you’re interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back