• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for long term M/M advanced lit

Hey there! I'm definitely interested in writing with you, if you're still searching. I have some ideas for a supernatural pairing we can roll with as well!

Hey - I'm Jack. I'm 26 and prefer not to write with anyone under 18. I've got a lot of time on my hands, and I've been ghosted a lot recently so I'm trying to put a line out there and see who might want to commit to an advanced literate roleplay.

Some Guidelines

Please don't PM me with 'hey wanna rp,' I definitely won't respond.

I need VERY good writing from you in order to maintain interest - I don't need a sample but I won't say no to receiving one.

I'm willing to lead the story and play multiple characters, but I like to collaborate.

Communication is HUGE - Communicate with me about when you will and won't be around - I'll give you the same respect.

Typically I like to be able to respond to something more than once a day, but I have no problem waiting if you tell me you're busy.

My preference is M/M romanced based roleplay with darker themed plot. I will of course respect your boundaries.

I am not very into any fandoms right now, but there are a few I would consider writing:

She-Ra
Life Is Strange
Dragon Age
Fire Emblem Three Houses

I would love to brainstorm around OCs and create a good story. The genres I'm primarily interested in right now are:

Western (kinda desperate for some gay cowboysss)
Supernatural (werewolves, etc.)
Modern
Crime
Dark Fairytale

PM me if you're interested!

Hey there Jack! I sent you a PM with a little info about me and a sample of my writing. Feel free to message me back if you think we're going to be a good match.

Hey there, I would be intested in doing some sort of supernatural roleplay with you? We seem very similar when it comes to writing so I think it might just be perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back