• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern searching for literate partners

vastness

coke is my addiction

I am ...
* twenty years old
* a roleplayer since I'm fifteen
* a writer since I'm able to write
* partly german and partly korean
* mostly interested in drama, crime, horror, history, fantasy and dystopia
* I like plot-building and characters with flaws and history

Who am I looking for ...
* someone who can write detailed and literate answers
( probably even 5 paragraphs + upwards,
I'm also fine with less, but this would be awesome )
* someone that is willing to write with a non-nativer speaker
* someone that likes to plot things out with me
* someone that has ideas and well-thought-out characters
* someone that does not only look for romance

If you are interested, shoot me a message or answer me down below in the thread. Tell me something about you, give me a sample, just anything so I can see if we fit or not. (:

MY CHARACTER

NAME / Gillian Corrine Russel / Gill

GENDER / female

AGE / anything from 16 to 25

SEXUALITY / bisexual

ZODIAC / cancer

SIGNIFICANT OTHER / none

FACE CLAIM / Dakota Fanning

OCCUPATION / student / barkeeper at the VIOLET

APPEARANCE / face / big ice blue eyes, round chin, moon face, cherry lips, vanilla hair with slightly darker roots, shoulder lenght, dark blonde brows / body / pale skin, athletic build, broad shoulders, long limbs, prothesis at her left lower leg / voice / deep, calm

STRENGHTS / passionate, genuine, honest, vivid, dreamy, extroverted,

WEAKNESSES / impulsive, naive, sensitive, unstable, pessimistic, impatient, commitment phobia

LIKES / rain, puddles, books, theatres, dresses, heights, freedom

DISLIKES / narrowness, crushing heat, strict rules, huge crowds

BACKGROUND / She used to be a soon-to-be ballet dancer until she crashed with a car as she rode down the street with a bike when she was 19, and shattered her left leg. Now, she works in a bar to keep herself above the water, and tries to experience everything she couldn't when she still lived within the strict rules of the ballet school. She doesn't know yet what to expect after that, and she also doesn't want to think about that. [I wrote down a lot more about her past, personality and habits, but I figured it would be a lot more interesting to work that stuff out during the roleplay]

SETTING / modern age

PLOTS

( these are just a couple of ideas. in fact i would love it if you have some plots you'd like to play out . any gender is fine with me.)

* You are an old friend of Gillian. Back in middle school the two of you used to be very close until Gillian went to New York, and attended the Ellison Ballet School in there. You came to New York for whatever reason, and the two of you bump into each other by accident, decide to meet again, and it's funny how good you get along with each other even though you didn't see another for years. [humour, fluff, maybe drama, strictly friendship]

* You are part of New York's shadowy nightlife, wether you own an illegal business or work in there or just have a thing going that isn't truly legal. You visit the VIOLET nearly every night. Sometimes for business, sometimes just to have a drink. Gillian knows most of the returning guests by name and talks to them every now and then, but you two have never talked to each other. Yet, Gillian feels attracted by your mysterious aura, and one night, she decides to talk to you. [business partners(?), friends by accident, dark stuff, crime, maybe romance] I will want to try this one out!

* Every now and then, Gillian visits the ballet school and is highly welcomed in there. It became sort of a habit to sit in front of the huge stage and dream or think if she feels the need to do so. One night, she figures that she is not a lone. In fact, your character seems to have the same habit. [a lot of deep talk, angst, darker stuff]

* Every morning, Gillian loves to visit a coffeeshop called Oliver's at the end of her street to buy a coffee and sit down for some minutes. Your character started to work in there and doesn't know that Gillian has sort of an arrangement where she doesn't have to pay immediately, but just once in month. [humour, fluff, friendship, innocent and light stuff, maybe romance]

Last edited:
I like that first idea! I'd be willing to use this character. I could lower her age to 27 but everything else in her bio would be the same. I was thinking Gillian would have known her before she was out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back