• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

dabberoni

let the past die. kill it, if you have to
Hello! My name is Jules. I am 21 years old and have been roleplaying for about six years. Right now I am looking for a longterm RP partner that isn't afraid to talk OOC alongside the RP. I am very literate, and hope for my roleplay partner to be the same. They must be 18+! My fandoms include Star Wars, Tolkien, Marvel, Attack on Titan, and many more.

I am more experienced with romance-focused RPs, and that is what I am looking for currently. I prefer to play canon x canon characters, and prefer using Discord as a means to RP and talk OOC, but I am open to using PMs and email. With that out of the way, let me share what fandoms and pairings I am interested in, along with which characters I would prefer to play which will be highlighted in bold (this is always open to negotiation! I am not picky and very versatile.)

X-Men (Alternate timeline):
Charles Xavier/Erik Lehnsherr
Charles Xavier/Logan Howlett

Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU):
Steve Rogers/Tony Stark
Steve Rogers/Wanda Maximoff

Star Wars:
Kylo Ren aka Ben Solo/Rey
Obi-Wan Kenobi/Padmé Amidala
Luke Skywalker/Han Solo

The Hobbit (Peter Jackson films)
Bilbo Baggins/Thorin Oakenshield
Bard the Bargeman/Thranduil

Attack on Titan
Annie Leonhart/Armin Arlert
Levi Ackerman/Zeke Jaeger
Levi Ackerman/Eren Jaeger

That's about it so far! If any of these fandoms interest you, but I haven't listed any pairings you prefer, still feel free to PM me. I am pretty open to most pairings, these pairings are simply the ones I have the most experience with. To further discuss pairings or prompts (I prefer to brainstorm prompts with my partner) you can either message me here, or on my Discord, which is dabberoni#7635. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back