• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ❤️ Searching mainly for Haikyuu roleplays! (Canon/OC + Split fandom doubling) ❤️

KannaChan

Hello all, I'm Kanna! I have a bad habit of disappearing and reappearing whenever life gets hectic, so if we've roleplayed before and I poofed, I apologize!

So, I've been on a huge Haikyuu binge recently which means I now have a huge craving to RP it. I want practically all (or most) of the characters for myself lmao, so I'm open to split fandom doubling too for your half if you prefer.

Just a few rules:
- I roleplay only through PM or maybe email/gdocs. I don't give my discord out, sorry!
- I write around 200-500 words average, less if there's enough to work with or more depending on the scene.
- MxF is my preference but I'll gladly do MxM or FxF for you.
- I'm open to all sorts of pairings as well, including CCxCC and OCxOC for your half.
- I can't guarantee daily posts as I have a busy schedule with family, pets, and work, or I may just be low on muse, but I'll try my best to reply at least every few days.
- You can take your time. I'll never rush you for replies.
- I will always put equal care into both sides/OCs and I'd love if you returned the same courtesy please!
- Also, I follow the Japanese version, meaning characters will use honorifics and all that jazz.
- Fair warning, I ghost if I feel we aren't compatible, but you're free to do the same.

Play for me please: Kuroo, Oikawa, Atsumu/Osamu, Tsukishima, Akaashi, Ushijima, Kageyama, Semi, Fukunaga, Suguru, Suga, Kita, Sakusa, Lev, Tendo
- List may be prone to change occasionally!

Who I can play for you: Hinata, Nishinoya, Keishin, Suga, Sawamura, Ennoshita, Asahi, Tanaka, Yamaguchi, Kiyoko, Yachi, Saeko, Kanoka, Michimiya, Iwaizumi, Kunimi, Kindaichi, Yahaba, Matsukawa, Hanamaki, Kyotani, Inuoka, Kenma, Yaku, Taketora, Shibayama, Kai, Lev, Bokuto, Konoha, Washio, Tendo, Goshiki, Shirabu, Reon, Suguru, Aone, Futakuchi, Atsumu/Osamu, Suna, Kita, Aran, Sakusa, Komori, Hoshiumi, Terushima, Mika, Akiteru, Shimada

Other fandoms I can possibly write for your half:
MHA/BNHA
Death Note
Bleach
JJBA (up to part 5)
Kuroko no Basket
Danganronpa
Durarara!!
Fire Emblem Fates
One Punch Man
Resident Evil
Free!
Osomatsu-san
Outlast
Shiki
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Persona 4 & 5 (maybe?)
Kingdom Hearts

Canon pairings I'd be willing to do:
*Note: underlined = my preferred role / strikeout = no longer searching

Hinata x Kageyama
Hinata x Yachi

Kenma x Kuroo
Tsukishima x Yamaguchi
Oikawa
x Iwaizumi
Bokuto x Akaashi
Kiyoko x Yachi
Michimiya x Sawamura

Kanoka x Tanaka
Tanaka x Kiyoko
Suguru x Mika

^ Not really looking for these pairings at the moment so please either convince me or request them to be doubled for your half!

Just send me a PM if interested. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey I'd be down for a Haikyuu roleplay. Would you be able to play Kita for me and I'll play anyone other than ushujima and Fukunaga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back