• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for fellow Supernatural Fans {Everyone welcome, Double friendly}

Maia

LGBTQ+ Friendly | Doubling encouraged

Please note that I'm currently working on making/updating OCs for this show, so they may not be fully done when you get them but it will have what you need.

SlAp.gif

Greetings! My name is Maia and welcome to my thread, I want to start off by saying please forgive me for my very messy thread. This is honestly my first time making one so I'm still getting the hang of it.

Supernatural is currently my favorite show, a couple of years ago I watched like two episodes but never got into it until a month ago. The show is just so addicting, I knew from the first episode that this was something that is a must to write so here I am. Something about me is I can write up to 5-3 paragraphs, I love to put a lot of detail into anything I write. But one note I must make is my writing is a little rusty after five months of not writing, so please be patient and any writing tips would be so amazing. I personally don't have any limits to writing, but if you do please tell me. I do prefer to have romance in my roleplays, but only if it is natural and comes with all that good shit. I also like my stories to be very dark, the show itself is dark but I like to make it a little darker than I should. I can write on-site or on Discord, both work for me. My time zone is, PST but I honestly don't care what time zone you're in, I'm happy to write with anyone. Please be willing to collaborate, don't leave the plotting and planning all to me. No one-liners, I will not accept one-liners because they never go anywhere. To me, this is a very important rule, please no ghosting. It's just rude, please tell me if you're no longer interested or if you don't think we mesh well together. No feelings will be hurt, I understand what it's like and it's better to part ways than write with someone you don't work with.

If you have any questions or are interested in starting something please DM me!!

CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR:

Dean Winchesters

original.gif

CAN PLAY:
Castiel
Sam
Lucifer
Gabriel
Jo
John

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread