• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom searching for fandoms + originals

myers.

Hiii all, call me Moon! I'm well over 18, and have been roleplaying for ages now. like everyone else, I'm here looking for a roleplay or two. I'm looking for a few fandoms, but mostly original ideas. If something interests you, feel free to contact me!

What I'm about:
- 3rd person, past tense, multiple paragraphs.
- Can go from posting multiple times a day to a few times a week. We all have lives outside of the internet, I get it. Just let me know what's going on.
- I usually do canon x oc, but I'm more than happy to do oc x oc. Doubling too, of course.
- If you have limits, cool. Just let me know what they are.
- please be over 18.
- If I'm not enjoying the roleplay anymore I'll let you know, but I'm also ghost friendly so don't worry about it.

What I'm looking for:
- something conjuring-esq! Paranormal investigators taking cases and balancing their own lives in between. They can already be a couple, or colleagues who develop feeling over time! Bonus points if it takes place in the 60s or 70s, but modern is cool too.
- horror: I know a lot of movies, and even a few games. We can do rps based off of movies or come up with our own ideas. Either way, I'll be down
- royal x royal or royal x commoner
- vampire x human

Fandoms I'm interested in:
- star wars
- mcu
- outlander
- stranger things
- twilight
- gotham
- dceu
- Smallville (really craving this!)

if interested, send me a pm!