• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everyone~ Despite drowning in rps already I cant stop myself from wanting more! I have several fandoms that I want to rp and others that I have too many of but will keep around until they die or end :)

I would love more rps and more rp partners, but I have some ground rules to set before anyone asks to rp with me.

1- I only want to rp with 17+ users.
2- I will only accept detailed roleplayers, this means you must be able to do 2 paragraphs or more per character per reply. I will only give you one warning before I drop an rp for the inability to be detailed.
3- No bigotry will be accepted outside of rp, if you try to attack me or anyone else around me with a bigot behavior I will take action. It will not be tolerated. Now, inside an rp setting, I will allow it for the mere reason that sometimes its good for plots in specific settings
4- Please clearly state any triggers you may have as I don't want to accidetally trigger you or make you uncomfortable. I myself have no triggers for the most part
5- Semi-Literate to Literate responses pretty please, unless the character requires otherwise.

I’m not a bad slime, Slurp! I have watched the first season 3 times and I cant get enough honestly. I would love love love to do a rp set in this world, and if I can I would like to have one of my oc's paired with Benimaru. Unfortunately, I haven't actually made any ocs since they're all up in the air rn. But I'd love to explore ideas!!
I would love to do an rp set in Steven Universe or Steven Universe Future. Personally id like to be a gem who falls for a human but we can figure it out!
Okay, I've tried this a few times but it hasn't quite worked. I want to do an overwatch rp. I have two main ocs and I would love to play as either of them.

Problem is that with one of my ocs she is the 'dragon of the east' because I ran with the idea that the east and west dragons are probably also siblings. I have only been able to play her once and would like to again if permitted :3
I would love to do a rp set in any of the games, or if you want we can start out in the first and run through all three of them with different characters and making our own decisions as we go! I have ocs for each and every game of all genders and several races covered as well as sexualities.
I once had a ME rp going but I think it died? Anyway id love another one :) We can both be shepard! XD and run through all three games and date whoever we want with no restrictions. If you want to date Saren... we can find a way! And I have more than one person in mind so if you happen to go for my main boy then ill go for the other :)

I've been dying to do a Dragon age Inquisition roleplay! If you're still looking, feel free to pm me:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back