• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for Fandom roleplay

Vernorexia

Noodle
Hi there! I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I'm looking for an active gxg fandom roleplay partner that posts once a day at least. The more active you are the better I really want a consistent partner. They must be literate, and I enjoy writing large paragraphs but I don't want to write a novel if you get my drift. I really only want girl x girl unless I listed something hetero below. I never want anything sexual, as I am an ace. But I really like romance, sometimes I'm up for a good BROTP, or BROT3. Not one of those people that likes to roleplay parental stuff, that can be cute on the side but not the whole focus of the roleplay. We can go to Discord or Wattpad also. Here are the fandoms I would like:

She-Ra (craving)
Scorptra
Adora x Scorpia is cute and intriguing
Scorpia x Entrapta
Entrapdak
Maybe Adora x Glimmer
Merfuma
Scorpia x OC
Glimbow
Perfuma x Scorpia
Glimmer x Catra
Cat
rouble
Catradora maybe but only if you have a good AU because I am fed up with their angst and hate towards each other and honestly Scorpia is better for Catra.
Scorfuma
Maybe Glitra

Steven Universe
Literally almost anything, please suggest
Lapidot and VolleyPearl are my OTPs
Spinel x OC
Spinel x Pink Pearl
Amedot
Yellow Pearl x Blue Pearl
Steven x Connie

Gorillaz
Noodle x Female OC
Noodle x Cyborg
Ace x Noodle
Maybe Russel x 2D
Family rp

Lore Olympus
Hades x Persephone
Artemis x female oc

Gravity Falls
Anything Girl x girl
Mabcifica
Mabill
Giffany x fem oc

Superstore
Dina x Amy
Dina x fem oc
Cheyenne x fem oc

Bob's Burgers
Millie x Louise
Louise x Jessica
Tina x Tammy
Tammy x Jocelyn
Mtf!Gene x Courtney

More fandoms:
Disaster Log C
Carmen Sandiego

Julia x Carmen
Hazbin Hotel
Contract Demon
Brooklyn Nine Nine
Parks and Rec
Welcome to Nightvale & Alice Isn't Dead
Ava's Demon
Ace Attorney
Infinity Train

We could possibly also do a original OCs roleplay but that would have to be fxf. Not in the mood for playing with boy OCs. Can't be realistic, slice of life, school, parenting, or combat based.

Last edited:
Hiya! Would you be up for an OC x Canon Shera roleplay with doubling? Like I play Scorpia for your OC and you play... honestly I don’t know for my OC but I’ll figure it out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back