• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for Dragon Age Roleplays! ♪(´▽`)

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
Finally revived myself and reviving this thread too 🎉

giphy.gif

About Me & My RPs
Hey y'all, call me Valentine! I've been roleplaying for about eight years now and in college for three, studying writing and political science. I've been taking mostly writing courses and I write as a job, so it's something I can't get enough of.
Let's be honestly my life is basically 50/50 writing/Dragon Age at this point OTL
I consider my writing to be around intermediate-advanced, depending on the roleplay. I like to leave myself open and adaptable to write in any style, but I have my preferences: 2-5 paragraphs, minimal spelling errors, starting out with some basic character sheets with realistic face claims. My post rate is about once daily, but that also depends both on the roleplay and my schedule--shorter/ more exciting RPs will probably get a few a day, where longer ones may be closer to about once a week. I'm ghost friendly & trying to get better about not ghosting myself, I'll let y'all know if my schedule ever goes bonkers and you're always free to give me a poke.

RPs I'm Looking for
Dragon age, holy shit so much Dragon Age
I have a few OC x Canon pairings that I'm looking for, as well as some inspo I wanna use for OCxOC plots. Always open to doubling up on OC x Canon pairings. I'm mostly interested in MxF & FxF pairings, but I'm also open to writing MxM pairings as well Just go easy on me bc I never have before OTL. I'm comfortable writing as just about any character myself, although I haven't played Origins quite yet--working on it once I can decide what origin I actually wanna play--so my knowledge of that game's history is minimal.

Pairings & Plot words
The good stuff (ᅌᴗᅌ* )

Solas x Lavellan | Anders x F!Hawke | Iron Bull x Cadash | Sera x Lavellan | Cullen x Lavellan | Fenris x F!Hawke

Dalish Elves | Post-Trespasser | Mage Rights | Mages & Templars | Ancient Arlathan | The Qun

That's about all from me now--Send me a message or post here if you're interested!

See y'all in Solavellan Hell-

I've been searching for Dragon Age roleplays for ages. If you're still interested I'm down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back