• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for dedicated roleplay partner(s)

Lioness075

Everyone's fighting some battle of their own.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there, everyone!

So, I tried this once before and nearly got overwhelmed by how many people ended up doing some fairly weird RPs with me in conversations. I'm trying again because I've finally gotten settled with my new work schedule IRL and have free time during the week to do more RPing. I'm really hoping to find some or even just one good RP partner to give me something to look forward to after work.

Okay, so my interests are really varied and I can honestly go with just about any RP setting you can think of. The only school setting I'll agree to do is one at a college / university setting. It could be a study abroad or something else, but I won't do younger than college age for that. And I'm really a far cry from a history buff, so if you want to do something historical then you'll probably have to provide me with the information about the setting and characters because I likely won't know what's going on or, well, care a lot about the finer details. My favorite kinds of RPs are ones that have a hint of dystopia to them and involve some kind of magic or fantasy element. I'm not a furry IRL, but I do obsess a lot about writing as an anthro character. I totally understand that not everyone is cool with that sorta thing, so I can easily write normal humans, too. Or magical humans. Y'know, w/e.

One big problem I have with RPing 1x1 is I tend to not be the best at coming up with an intricate plot to last us a long time. I can come up with an overall plot for us to follow and then make up little things along the way, but it can be very hard for me to continue a story if I'm the only one adding to it. RPing with me has to be a collaborative effort on the plot as well.

Oh, and the "platonic" thing for me doesn't mean I'm 100% against romance. I just don't want anything remotely sexualized (I'm asexual IRL). So like, we can still have cutsy romantic scenes and cheesy stuff going on, but I'm not really going to be keen about our characters making out or really doing anything more than a quick kiss. I know the website has the whole "fade to black" deal for handling intense romance scenes, but I don't even want to get close to having to do that in any RPs.

In terms of RPing length, I do prefer writing extensive responses and really exploring the settings for each scene. If you don't normally write for detailed RPs, then we may have a hard time working together. I'm not expecting paragraphs for a response, but I do want more than just one sentence and some attention to detail.

One last thing, I will be aiming to RP as a young adult character being in their 20s and would like to keep ages in that range. We can always introduce NPCs in the RP of different ages and whatnot, but I want the main characters to stick to that age range and be within 4 years of each other. It's like a pet peeve of mine, but a big age difference kinda weirds me out. >.<

So yeah! I really hope I can find some great partners on here and please feel free to just start a conversation with me or you can ask questions below and I will gladly answer all of them. ^^

Last edited:
I might be interested in working something out. Any sort of genres or something that would interest you?
Atm, my biggest interest is the X-Men universe and creating OCs for it. I’m a huge fan of mutants trying to find their way in a world that doesn’t accept them yet.

Hello! I Had the same experience myself with the 1x1 rps dying very quickly, and WIth the whole romance part, I always do that anyway, the most my characters do is a quick kiss anyway. I prefer fantasy or Sci-fi because that happens to be something I am very experienced with. However I have been known to dabble in almost every genre. With the Anthro Character craving, I have a few Plots that revolve around that, but I don't play them myself, the closest I have is a Shapeshifting dragon, but he only has some parts of him that are dragon-like wings and such, but is mostly human.

Hello! I Had the same experience myself with the 1x1 rps dying very quickly, and WIth the whole romance part, I always do that anyway, the most my characters do is a quick kiss anyway. I prefer fantasy or Sci-fi because that happens to be something I am very experienced with. However I have been known to dabble in almost every genre. With the Anthro Character craving, I have a few Plots that revolve around that, but I don't play them myself, the closest I have is a Shapeshifting dragon, but he only has some parts of him that are dragon-like wings and such, but is mostly human.
Sounds exciting! If you want to go ahead and start a conversation with me, then we could delve into some of your plot ideas. ^^

Hi there! I've always been good (I hope) at worldbuilding and I have a lot of my own worlds and different plots we could possibly explore! (I'm also all about fantasy RPs) So maybe we can work something out! :)

Hi there! I've always been good (I hope) at worldbuilding and I have a lot of my own worlds and different plots we could possibly explore! (I'm also all about fantasy RPs) So maybe we can work something out! :)
Sounds good to me. ^^ Shoot me a PM and lay out your top three plots to me.

I would definitely be interested in RPing with you! I have a lot of OCs (everything from humans to fantasy creatures to aliens to anthro) and I'm down for just about any setting as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back