• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for D&D group

Deadlzombie

The Gifted Phoenix

HELLO FELLOW NERDS!
I am presuming that if you are reading this you are intrigued by a possible new D&D group???
So here's my conundrum. I had a physical group of friends I played dnd with. But one went to Paris island, another moved to the beach and the other two are not interested without the full group. I then connected with my online friends. We have had a discord made for three weeks now, finally created everyone's characters, then never contacted again. In both groups I was the DM. Always. Made this character I fell in love with and never even used him. But I am hoping I can find a DM and other chill people to play with :3
SOOOOOOOOO who wants to start up a DnD thing :3
Rules:
- No god characters
- Please no super unrealistic characters
- Any alignments
- Chill people
- Acess to roll 20 and a discord chat room
- Will roll for stats when we have group
- a workable schedule (Everyone has work and school and such but be prepared to plan for a day to start sessions)

Last edited:
HELLO FELLOW NERDS!
I am presuming that if you are reading this you are intrigued by a possible new D&D group???
So here's my conundrum. I had a physical group of friends I played dnd with. But one went to Paris island, another moved to the beach and the other two are not interested without the full group. I then connected with my online friends. We have had a discord made for three weeks now, finally created everyone's characters, then never contacted again. In both groups I was the DM. Always. Made this character I fell in love with and never even used him. But I am hoping I can find a DM and other chill people to play with :3
SOOOOOOOOO who wants to start up a DnD thing :3
Rules:
- No god characters
- Please no super unrealistic characters
- Any alignments
- Chill people
- Acess to roll 20 and a discord chat room
- Will roll for stats when we have group
- a workable schedule (Everyone has work and school and such but be prepared to plan for a day to start sessions)

I'm in

Are you looking for experienced players or would beginners be welcomed as well?
Beginners are welcomed. I do warn you that setting up your character is very boring for some people. But once you get through that its fun to start and play the sessions. You learn to love your fellow players and the story yall have personally built. Unless for some reason the other players are just ass's

Interested! I'm in college now and starting a D&D group as we speak. I've been looking for some online ones as well to buy some free time. Is it to late to join? Is this a 5e group?

Interested! I'm in college now and starting a D&D group as we speak. I've been looking for some online ones as well to buy some free time. Is it to late to join? Is this a 5e group?
Sorry I never saw the alert for your reply. But its no point the group died. We made all our characters the first day then no one got back online after that.

I'm interested If you would like to try again. I had basically the same situation with everyone moving away. Except we played Pathfinder. I'm new to 5E but I am willing to put in the time to get that feeling of having a group again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back