• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SilentMoon

I'm just existing in the world for now
I'll try to keep this as short as possible. I am looking for a m x m pairing of BTS members and my favorite ships are: Taekook, Yoonmin, Jikook, Vmin. I'm most experienced with playing as Jungkook or Jimin but can play as any member but I don't do doubles, sorry. I consider myself as a semi lit writer and my writing length can vary, depending on the scene. Of course, your replies don't have to match mine; but I want something at least to go off of...so in other words, no one-liners. I expect a paragraph or two at minimum. Now that's all out of the way, here's my favorite plots/tropes!

• college roommates
• bad boy x goody two shoes
• Mafia, or gang leader
• pirates
•time travel
• vampires
• werewolves
• basically anything supernatural
• royalty
• rich x poor
• popular x nerd
• enemies to lovers
• childhood best friend
• idols
• (just thought of this and kinda wanna try it.) City boy x country boy

And that's all I can think of as of now. In my plots, I love to add in a spice of angst and drama so if you have any triggers please let me know so I can avoid that! My own triggers are graphic gore and suicide. I strongly prefer writing on discord as I'm mainly active there and I don't go on here often. (That being said, my apologies if you send me a message and I don't reply in awhile.) Thank you for reading and I can't wait to create a plot with you!

You can either go ahead and add me on discord, Golden Horizons🌄#3030, or you can send me a pm here! Doesn't matter :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back