• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for BNHA RP Friend | No-Onelines/Detailed

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I posted something similar yesterday, but I only found two people who wanted to do an rp with me, so I'm posting again! :xFgrin:

I'm looking for anyone who is interested in a My Hero Academia Roleplay, you don't have to be up-to-date on it, just have watched at least up to the forest training camp arc. Or read. OC's are more than welcome as I will be using some myself, however, I'm looking for someone who put a lot of thought into their character, like they have quite a bit to them, not just a few measly lines of text. I already have a story written out;

It's been a while since the Sports festival, and while summer is ahead and internships are wrapping up, we have quite a bit of schooling left before summer. Some people are preparing for summer while others are preparing to spill their feelings before its too late, after all, who knows what will happen over summer. The first semester is wrapping up soon, and you only have a few weeks left before summer. Will you admit your love to a crush, or are you just now catching feelings? Will things bloom before summer break, or will there be heartbreak before school is out?

The goal is to have people hook up basically. There will be magic everywhere, and a romantic atmosphere, for the most part. So, if you're willing to play at least one canon character and an oc of your making, then maybe we can hit this off? I think it would be fun.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back