• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MiddleEarthPleb

Roleplay Type(s)
mio GIF

Hiya and welcome to my little corner.
I'm MP and I have around 8 years experience with one on one roleplay.

I am going to be doing more roleplays in the future but I'm putting a search for this one in particular for the time being.
I'd really love to do an AOT/SNK RP having someone as a Levi for my OC with romantic elements between the pairing.

• A particularly strict rule would be that 18+ roleplay partners only
  • I prefer to roleplay via private messages, discord can be a potential option.

Writing Style + Ideas

• I write descriptively, in lengthy amounts and use quite verbose language, so idly I would love a partner who matches the same energy/style.
  • Mistakes are human so I won't crucify you if you do make mistakes with grammar and spelling. Quality over speed is preferred in replies.
  • I have no problem with doing the canon story line as well as alternate universes.
  • To add to the immersion we can add in other canon character interactions
  • I'm quite flexible and understanding.
  • Slow burner when it comes to platonic and romantic relationship building.
  • Long term

Replies:
  • I am a student and have exams before summer so please be patient with me.
  • I tend to be quite active with no commitments, especially at night (I am on GMT time) If I am not especially active I will notify you.
  • I always have my laptop on me, prefer it over my phone but I am willing to use my phone too.

Themes:
  • AOT already deals with some pretty heavy stuff, the same themes will be there.
  • Ideally I would love to touch on the world and lore in the roleplay (i.e politics in paradise/ life outside of the faction and in the Survey Corp/human elements)
  • I have no triggers, please tell me if you have any. I will not touch anything that is banned by roleplaynation.

So please don't hesitate to message if you're interested or have any ideas :)

Just wanted to keep things clear and concise, I don't bite I promise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back