• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom { Searching for an RP Partner } Overwatch

Liliah

a mess
Hello everyone!
After a long hiatus from the world of Roleplay, I finally feel ready to get back in to the swing of things,
and as a result of this, am searching for a partner.

My criteria is fairly loose, so long as you are semi-literate and we mesh well together I do not mind!
As for the topic of the roleplay, I would really love to do some form of romance set within the world of Overwatch, I would prefer
that you play a canon character opposed to an OC, however I do not mind an OC if they are well written and believeable.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in feel free to comment//pm me!

Last edited:
Awesome, I would be interested in roleplaying with you then! Would you mind if I played Mercy? I love how Angela can be both so sweet and snarky. The 'Sometimes I wonder why I even bother' line is classic.

Hello there! This is very late, but I just recently joined this website and have been looking for an overwatch rp partner. I have a female OC but I can also play canon characters if she's not to your liking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back