• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for Advanced Writers

Sia

❀->–
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello, everyone! Welcome to my search.

I’m looking someone who can mirror a lot of what I can do, so if you match up pretty well with my writing style, then awesome! Send me a PM with which plot you’d like to do, and we can work out the finer tunings from there. Thank you!

My Writing Style

• I prefer to write with people who can write a lot. 8+ paragraphs on average would be ideal.
  • I write in third person with past tense in paragraph format; anything else bugs me.
  • Literacy is a must.
  • I prefer role-playing within PMs.
  • OOC in a different PM, please.
  • For now, I'm only open to doing 1x1.
  • If romance is involved, it will happen naturally, and I will only do M/F.
  • I can role-play as both male and female.
  • I don't like character sheets, but if you’ve got a face claim, that’s cool.
  • I don't really double a whole lot, but I'll create numerous supporting characters. If a supporting character becomes a double, so be it.
  • I am prepared to be fairly active, but my replies sometimes take awhile to construct. I'll be more active with plots that are engaging.
  • All site rules apply.

Plots:

Sold (Closed unless you’ve got a good spin)

Parings: Outlaw x Princess

During a long, terrible siege, the beloved daughter of the King is captured by the enemy. After realizing that they’d kill her if they found out her identity, the Princess poses as one of her maids. Luckily, or unluckily, her captors find her beauty worth more than their thirst, and instead of harming her, they decide to sell her for a profit. Bought from hands to hands, the Princess knows that it’s only a matter of time before a purchaser decides to treat her like the slave she has become.

Back at the castle, the King has regained a little control, and finds his daughter and most of her maids missing. He gathers the information that his precious baby has been sold. Unable to send anyone else, he employs the only man in the castle with the knowledge of the slave markets to go after her, an outlaw who’s been sentenced to die for his crimes against the crown. If he can bring her back alive, he will receive full pardon and a small fortune.

Shipwrecked

Parings: Sailor x Royal

Muse A has been living on ships his whole life, earning his way up the ranks painstakingly slowly to a First Mate’s position. He was promised a Captain’s position after his last mission, but to his anger, he was denied yet again in favor of a young noble who is a cousin to the crown, a cad with no experience what-so-ever. Despite this mistreatment, he must go, if nothing more but for the considerable pay.

Muse A’s mission is simple: deliver Muse B, the kingdom’s princess, safely across the sea to her intended’s kingdom. Like Muse A, Muse B’s dismal situation isn’t within her power to change. While Muse A struggles to submit under the abysmal leadership of the Captain, Muse B grapples with the uncertainty of her future with the foreign king, doing her best to mentally prepare her free spirit for a suffocating marriage.

One night, a storm approaches too quickly to escape, and the ship is blown terribly off course, smashing on the rocks of an unmapped shoal. Can the survivors make it back alive, or are they doomed to die on an island where no one will ever think to find them?

The Safe Haven

Parings: Soldier x Runaway

Within the Haven, everything is perfect. There's enough food, shelter, and water inside, and the grass is green and luscious. Beyond the Haven's dome is a dead wasteland of run-down remnants of the past, and it's riddled with zombie nests and other dangers. The Haven Girl should be content with her safe life. After all, there are far worse circumstances to be in. However, she can't conform herself to the social contracts of safety, so she decides to forfeit her place and her unhappy life for the slim chance that she might find something better in the beyond.

Outside the dome walls, an armed force keeps the Haven safe. Five years of service: that's what it takes to earn one healthy man or unwanted woman a place in the Haven, and that's all this Soldier wants. He knows firsthand the trials of this world. He's seen people die, people starved and sick. More than anything, he yearns to be able to sleep soundly and to feel grass, something he's never even seen before, underneath his feet. He has already suffered one term to give a family member a place in the Haven, and there they wait for him and his little brother, whose pass is nearly earned for. The Soldier only needs to survive this for five more years, and then he can reunite his family in safety.

Never did he think that he could find happiness outside of the walls, and she couldn't have been more wrong about the world, but she can't turn back, and neither can he.

The Key Master (Loosely inspired by Kanaberi of the Iron Fortress)

Under the full-blown attack of the zombie apocalypse, humanity has banded together in hopes of survival. The railroads have been revived, and each of the stations, called spires, have built up the walls around their residencies in an attempt to keep out the threat. Each spire has their own form of government, but each one must adhere to "The Pact," which was written by the founders of each spire. The Pact outlines the treaty of trade, the rules of diplomacy, and common courtesy.

It's only been recently since the zombies have started gaining intelligence. They're smarter, faster, and harder to kill, which has resulted in a few of the spires being over-run. Once that happens, there is no hope of reclaiming it. Those who have escaped by means of their heavily-armored trains are left at the mercy of the other spires, who, according to The Pact, can choose to admit which citizens they want when the train comes to their spire. Those who are too old, too sick, or just plain useless are left to fend for themselves.

The Engineer is one such person. He's smart, one-of-a-kind, but after losing a limb in the attack of his spire, his future has been stolen from him. While he healed, for months his train travelled, and after each spire, less and less of his people remained. After every other engineer was chosen, the master key fell into his lap. It's the very thing that transforms the lifeless snake of metal into an efficient, sophisticated mode of transportation. The once-coveted tool belonged to the conductor of the train, something that he used to dream about being since joining the ranks.

The Engineer, even though he's lost everything, has taken it upon himself to keep the remainder of his broken, battered people alive for as long as possible. He is the only certified engineer left, and he is his spire's last hope because once he is chosen or dies, the train belongs to the nearest spire, and any unwanted inhabitants are abandoned to the outside.

One day, his train enters a spire for Pact-issued courtesy maintenance. As his first time standing in the conductor's position, he is surprised to find that the Governess is young as well, and inexperienced with the unexpected visit. Her position has also been newly-inherited, and she, too, has a big heart, against her advisors' judgements.

The Fugitive (No Zombies)

In a world of hostile street gangs, ruined cities, and limited resources, the White Fangs thrive as one of the meanest, cruelest gangs around. A border of decaying trespassers marks the edge of their territory, and it's rumored that their hideous, young leader eats the hearts of his enemies for breakfast. From the outside, they are mysterious, secretive, and dangerous, and they keep to themselves. Unlike many gangs, they can afford to be withdrawn from the rest. Their numbers are large, and they remain one of the most well-trained fighting force for miles. This also means that hardly anyone will dare to "poke the beehive."

The Fugitive had planned to avoid this gang at all costs, but when her former gang catches wind of her trail, she has no choice but to cross the border, favoring the unknown to the hands of her past.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back