• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for Active Partners

Lov32write

Avid Writer and Gamer
ABOUT ME!!
21+ years old
15+ years RP / story writing experience
Very Active
MxF Romances only

Likes: Fantasy, Sci-fi, good slow-burn romance (MxF ONLY!), realistic character and relationship developments, realism, nerding out with my writing partners, light hearted content mixed with good internal and external struggles, prefer to write as a female but can do male depending on the story, GOOD GRAMMAR

Dislikes: explicit content, constantly dark content, people who ghost/ inactive

Partner Preference: I am looking for an active partner (posting at least every two/three days) who will work cooperatively with me to create a fun adventure in a world of our choosing and enjoys the process of realistic character, friendship or romantic development.

I would prefer someone 18+ who is an experienced Roleplay writer and willing to take the time and effort to put in at least a couple paragraphs (exception being dialogue cause sometimes its hard to make more than few sentences w/ dialogue).

What you can Expect: I am very active, logging on and posting almost everyday. As stated I have 15+ years of experience roll-playing, which means I put forth high quality posts wherever possible and am typically easy to get along with. I don't have much patience for "selfish" role-playing ((i.e. making one's character get all the attention, being unrealistic about the consequences of in-game situations or one's fellow writer do all the DM'ing)) and thus don't do it myself. I love and always adhere to realism in roleplay. Whether it be high fantasy or dark dystopian, there are laws of nature that must be followed, and consequences to every action, good and bad. If you're looking for a lazy roleplay...search elsewhere.

I take pride in the fact that I communicate honestly with my fellow role-players and will never, ever ghost. I'll let you know if something isn't working or if I'm unavailable for an extended period of time and I'll check with you frequently on how you are doing occ and if you are enjoying the role play or want to adjust something.

COMMUNICATION IS KEY! If we get started and our writing style just doesn’t mesh (even after dialogue about writing preference/needs), I won’t be mad just say so and I’ll find someone else! Don’t ghost, just communicate. If you’re busy with work for a few days and need a break, that’s fine! Just communicate. I swear to do the same. :)
If for some reason the story just isn't working out for you and you're not having fun, that's cool, I won't be mad! We all know what its like to be inspired and then realize the idea wasn't as fun as we hoped.

I will drop partners who consistently wait 4+ days to make a response post and/or don't contribute effort into co-dm'ing a roleplay.

Have questions or interested in being my partner? Send me a pm and tell me a bit about yourself. Please include your activity level, experience level, likes and dislikes in roleplay.

PROMPTS AND IDEAS
(I'm willing to try most genre's if the story is appealing)

Honestly, any good story can have a great romantic arc to it, as long as its a mix of both story and romance. I love the "slow burn" of developing our characters relationships, seeing if they actually click romantically, not trying to force chemistry but letting it flow if it happens. Again, I prefer to play the female role for this but I'm not against rp'ing the male role depending on the story.

*Somewhat Craving: Royal x Guardian
Your character is a prince (maybe even the crown prince) and has had a personal guard with him all his life. When his guard is killed (for whatever reason you choose) a new female Guardian is assigned to him, my character. That is the foundation of the plot. Some ideas that can build upon that include:
Idea A) The guardian is a female in disguise as a male knight and the story will eventually reveal that after they've become friends.
Idea B) We follow our characters on their journey through daily life until they are forced to flee the castle when insurgents kill the king and take it over then create a plot from there.
Idea C) The kingdom is at war and we develop their friendship while they are traveling and fighting.
Idea D) The story is more laid back and casual with the majority of the conflict being internal political intrigue, fantasy-based situations, realistic (not annoying) drama between our characters, an arranged marriage in the works for the Prince, the guardian trying to protect the prince while he insists on dressing up as a commoner and enjoying life as a simpleton as much as possible, etc...

Noble x Slave
Character A is an exceedingly wealthy man who loves little save wealth, power and maybe the drive for revenge. He purchases a female slave <my character> who, over time, wins over his cold or hardened heart and helps him become a better man. *Inspired by the book, the Count of Monte Christo and his greek slave.
DISCLAIMER: Not interested in a bondage/sex-slave type story. More interested in the character development of a hard man who is changed through the kindness shown him and the relationship development between the two.

2e722b21da9f90f2ab9c9963ec6539e0.gif
When a young Princess becomes Queen unexpectedly, her kingdom is immediately thrown into chaos. Within days the neighboring Kingdom invades and attempts to take control, trying to take advantage of the fact that there is a new inexperienced ruler. Your Character is the Prince/King of his Kingdom and leads a group of men that infiltrate the castle and force the nobility within to surrender. The young queen <my character> surprisingly surrenders herself and her Kingdom without a fight claiming that she knows her Kingdom is the one in the wrong and that her family's actions have driven their neighboring Kingdom to war. The fate of the young Queen and her kingdom lay in the hands of their conquerors, for good or ill.

This story could take place in a high fantasy world or just a regular Medieval world.
62f6597385219e5d93f8d6aaa7c36274.jpg

In this High fantasy world, monsters are as commonly sighted as any other creature. Not all monsters are evil, some live in communities of their own with their own government. Not all monsters are born, many were created through the work of dark magic or a curse, turning animals into sentient beings or humans into beasts.

For most monsters, the idea of ever being reverted to their natural form or becoming something more normal is an impossibility. But one young woman has the magical ability of turning even the most violent monsters back into peaceful animals or humans.

My character is the Monster Tamer, a traveling bard who searches for monsters looking to be restored to their original forms or violent monsters who need to be stopped. Your character is a monster who finds or is found by her. The story we will create together from there. Some ideas:

1) The former monster, feeling he owes a debt to the tamer for restoring his humanity, follows her on her travels to protect her.
2) The transformation is only partial. Now your character is a sort of were-beast with the ability to switch between human and monster form. Our characters travel together to find a better cure or just because...
3) Your character doesn't want to change from his monster form but he is enamored by a fact that a human could care about monsters and see past their often (but not always) hideous appearances.

Have a different but similar idea? Pitch it to me!
alexander-forssberg-shipcrash-final1.jpg
Everyone knew the moment the first spaceship landed on the moon that a new frontier had opened up. Explorers continued to be born with no where to explore that hadn't already been discovered. The natural course of action was to take to the stars. The Expansion Initiative discovered a planet with all the characteristics needed to sustain life. It was an earth-like planet with 28 hour day cycles, an oxygen rich atmosphere, plant life, animal life, oceans (albeit a bit smaller) and seasonary cycles. It was the perfect planet to set up the first New World Settlement.

Our characters are settlers who have been chosen among the healthiest and brightest humans on Earth. After two years of intensive training and testing we made the cut to join the 100,000 person team headed to Alpha Centuri Solar System, Planet New Earth. Our characters were put into hibernation with all the rest, scheduled to be awakened among the 2nd batch of new colonists. Only, something went wrong. (of course). A synchronized failure in the transport ships caused each of them to plummet from the sky upon entering the atmosphere of New Earth. Each ship crashed miles apart from one another. One near the ocean. One into the side of a mountain. And One into a deep basin where the sun barely reaches the stony floor.

You and me as writers will choose one of or more (depending if we want to double or not) of these locations to start our survival story. We can work together to figure out what caused our ships to crash in the first place. A planetary defense system? Internal sabotage? Freak accident? But mostly the story will focused be on survival, world building and character development.
Dragon/Mystical Creature x Human/Elf
Hero x Companion
Fallen Hero/Person who has lost great power and or position x Regular person
Fandoms:

Shepard X Hawke: Hero from one world meets the Hero from the other and they team up. This really depends on our specific preference (which I currently don't have.) The story we can develop together depending on who is playing what hero and who ends up on who's world and when...because timing and location affects alot.
A Jedi (me) teams up with a bounty-hunter/ mercanary / pilot / deserter etc. preferably in the Old Republic era or just as order 66 is hitting. Together they work to survive and maybe even fall in love in the process.
I'm looking to play the companion to your Dragonborn. Let's go on an adventure!

Have an Idea of your own?
Pitch me a story theme! Let’s see what we can create. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back