• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BubblegumApocalypse

Wakey wakey, bacon and legumes
I've got an entire list of possible plots, below is the super condensed basic explanation for each of them. Please read my rules, reply to this thread with the required info, and I'll pm you!

Rules
1. Be descriptive. I don't need a novella each reply, but at least 4-5+ sentences with details that I can build off of.​
2. Do your best to be as grammatical as possible. We all make mistakes; auto-correct works or doesn't work; we get excited and type to fast and hit send before proofreading. I understand. Just do your best.​

3. Do Not(!) send me a Mary/Gary Sue character with no flaw, who is 100% perfect and could never do any wrong by anyone. I will either ask you to develop the character farther or just deny your request to RP.​

4. Do not control my characters. They are mine. You have yours. If you want to just control everyone go write a book.​

5. All out of RP talk should be in a separate message and in brackets () [] {}​

6. Do NOT(!) jump straight into romance unless the RP states so​

7. Be respectful in all cases. If I am uncomfortable with a subject, request, action, or the path our RP is taking, I will say so. At that point we will discuss how to fix the discomfort and continue. I will do the same for you.​

8. I have diverse characters with diverse personalities, backgrounds, and attitudes. But, I'm simply a young adult white female who is wrong about the cultures of others sometimes. If one of my characters is racially offensive, culturally incorrect, or anything of that nature PLEASE let me know. I want everyone to enjoy my characters, and I want them to be the best they can.​
Plot Ideas:
Format-- genre;my character/Gender; looking for/gender; plot summary
  1. Fantasy/Adventure/PossibleRomance; Dark Elf Chief/Male; any character not a dark elf/any; your character is caught wandering alone in a forest they're unfamiliar with {brownie points if they're an explorer/adventurer} when suddenly they're caught in a net trap. They are found by a hunting party of dark elves, the same that set the trap, and are bound and brought to the chief.
  2. SliceOfLife/Romance; Human/ Male; Plus sized human/Any; It's the beginning of the year and your character has decided that they're going to stick to a new years resolution and lose the extra weight they've always wanted to. Unfortunately, it doesn't take them long of going to the gym for people to start being passive aggressive about maybe they don't belong here. My character notices and offers to be their work out partner.
  3. Fantasy/Adventure/Romance; Mermaid/Female; Sailor, Pirate, Fisher {something of the sort}/male; My character is out exploring the reefs and caves when a sudden storm causes her to take shelter for the night in one of the caves. By the time she wakes up in the morning the tide has moved out, trapping her out of water. She's forced to either drag herself and sustain injuries that could possibly keep her from getting home, or wait for the tide to come back in. She decides to wait, during which time your character stumbles upon her.
  4. SliceOfLife/HighSchool/Fantasy; Guardian "Angel"/Female; High School Student/Any; Due to life circumstances {you decide why} your character never learned to swim very well. A group of your character's friends decide to go out to a lake one night, one of them claiming to have access to a boat. Everyone is having a good time, until your character loses their balance and slips over the side of the boat. My character, your character's guardian angel, begins to realize that none of your character's friends are going to react fast enough to save your character from drowning. She reveals herself to your character in the water, and helps your character to the shore. After the incident, your character realizes that since she revealed herself, my character can no longer hide her form.
  5. Biomechanical/HighSchool/Fantasy; Biomechanical Human/Female; High School Junior or Senior/Any; In a strange alternative reality where science has figured how to replace human parts with mechanical ones, it's quite the norm for people of status or that have been in terrible tragedies to have parts of their bodies replaced. My character transfers to your high at the beginning of her Junior year. On the first day before school, she decides to have a little fun, plugging her guitar into an amp. She starts to play, hard riffs and melodies cut through the crowd, drawing quite a bit of attention. She plays for a while, just seeming to thrive on the energy. While playing she looks up at your character, making eye contact and then winking. When the bell rings she packs up and heads to her homeroom.
  6. ModernFantasy/Circus; Undead/Female; Any/Any; Your character runs away from home, deciding to do what the movies always told them to do, and join the circus. They stumble into a strange space outside their town that they've never been to before, but they find a lively looking circus practicing their act. It doesn't take long for them to be ushered to the Ring Master's tent.
  7. ModernFantasy; Vampire/Male; Any/Any; Your character had struggled with it for years before the doctors were able to diagnose their weird skin condition. Polymorphic light eruption, of all things, caused your character to have to shift their entire life to the night time. The night time holds a lot of strange new characters though, types of people your character has never seen before. One night, your character runs into some trouble with a gang of some sort, and my character steps in to help.
What to Include in Your Response
# of the Prompt You're Interested in​
Your Native Language if Not English​
Basic Character Form {Name, race, gender, basic description or picture, etc}​
Your Time Zone and Frequency of Replies​

Hello!
I'm interested in #7 (funny because my favourite and lucky number is 7)
My native language is English. It is also the only language that I can speak in :)
Here, have an entire bio: Everest Dubois
Central Standard Time. The frequency of my replies generally depends on how busy I am with work/how much my dyslexia is acting up. If I do have to go poof for any amount of time I will let you know! (I do like having a separate OOC chat. I enjoy making friends with the person I am RPing with!)

English is my native language

Caspian Farro/ Age: 20-25 / English / Male / Human / Traveling medicine man
29c7af4dfa08d579216fb0fa44df9c5c.jpg

PDT, I usually make a few replies a week, more if I'm not busy. If I am unable to make a reply for a while, I typically notify my rp partner beforehand.

Bura Sharamph the Adventuring, Female, Sellsword Orc.

407508fce166aa1f945de8102f645bcc.jpg

I'm in PST and my replies can range from multiple times a day to a couple a week. In general, if something is switching up that causes a change in that I communicate accordingly.

I love the range of plots you've got here. If you are wanting to rp a different plot at any point I'm happy to make a new character or two and see how it works out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back