• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for a romance rp!

angelzx

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Im Angel and I'm looking for a 1x1 rp partner, Im in the GMT time zone.

I've kinda been looking for a romance based Harry Potter or no fandom rp as I do other things like: classmates, roommates, princess x knight, costars In an upcoming movie. however I wouldn't mind if you had anything else you'd like to try out as i'm open to trying new things fandom or not.

•I normally prefer MxF (my oc is a girl and sadly I only ever rp as an oc). Also I don't mind if you choose an OC or a CC as long as your comfortable.
•I don't do one liner roleplays.
•If you ever wanna talk ooc thats fine idm!
•I would say im semi lit but my replies can change in lengths, however I try and match my partner as much as possible.
•If you're ever unhappy with the rp don't be afraid to say so!
If you'd be interested in any of this why not message me! My dms are always open, have a nice day.

Hey so i’m new here too! I love romance rps & the plots you have, But before we rp i do wonder if your 16 & up bc don’t like talking to anyone who’s under 16! lol i’m 17 & if you are interested & over 16 you can reach me at discord! just reply if ur interested

Hey so i’m new here too! I love romance rps & the plots you have, But before we rp i do wonder if your 16 & up bc don’t like talking to anyone who’s under 16! lol i’m 17 & if you are interested & over 16 you can reach me at discord! just reply if ur interested
Hii (: sorry I got to this message so late but yep im 16 and id love to talk on discord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back