• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for a roleplay.

Lover

Θεά της Αγάπης
UPDATED AS OF 4/07/2022

Looking for a multi-para RP.

MxF (I am female myself) for romances.

Must include multiple paragraphs. Length will (perhaps) shorten overtime.

I tend to do long term RPs, which mostly mean months. Though the RPs can hop around from one to the next if we have other ideas or plots for separate roleplays.

My characters include:

Assassins, angels, princesses, demi-gods, archers, witches, elves and so on.

(I can improvise if you approach with a certain idea.)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have 6+ years experience of writing. I write in my spare time, which has been quite a hefty chunk of my hobbies due to COVID.

If you have an idea in mind, or my post has peaked your interest, shoot me a DM. I would be more than happy to interact with people willing to write.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope everyone who read this is having a wonderful morning/evening!

- Aphrodite.

rpn.jpg

Roleplays I have muse for right now / roles I want to play, updated
4/07/2022:

Royalty

Rogue x rogue

Working on a new character called Atlas, a blind for-hire assassin that uses echolocation. C:

Hmu if you’re interested!​

Last edited:
I'm alright with roleplaying with characters from fandoms/canon characters, but me personally I roleplay OC characters.
So...

Its either Crusader bodyguard or...

Doom Slayer protek princess. Or more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back