• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching For A Roleplay Partner

LilacMoon

Hello there onlookers!
Hello everyone! Let me first introduce and tell you a bit about myself before we get to the fun stuff! My name is Anna, I am a female in my mid twenties. I’m literate and descriptive. I prefer to roleplay with people over the age of 18, because I do like to indulge in some darker themes.

I’m looking for either a long term or short term roleplay partner, though I would really love to find a long term one.

I love to spitball ideas back and forth until we have a really great idea to use, and I also like to chat OOC. If I become really invested in our roleplay, 10/10 I will make a Pinterest board for it.

I like to double for roleplays, so just please keep that in mind if there’s someone specific you’d want me to play for you. As far as couples go, I prefer to only do M/F. I wouldn’t mind trying F/F or M/M but the pairing has to make sense to me.

Now, let’s continue on!

What I’m Looking For:

Vampire Diaries/Originals-
(Damon, Elijah, Stefan, or Tyler)

Supernatural-
(Gabriel, Dean, Sam, or Cas)

Harry Potter-
(George or Cedric)

Lord of the Rings-
(Legolas)

These are the fandoms I’m really craving right now, and the character(s) posted is/are the one(s) I’d like you to play!​

If you’re interested in roleplaying any one of these fandoms, please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back