• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for a Roleplay Partner

ChristalynChaos

The Lady of Chaos
About Me

I am Christalyn, but please, Chaos or Lady Chaos will do.
I will be twenty-nine in a week.
My favorite color of all the beautiful colors is purple.
I love to write >w<
Sims Life is Best Life owo
I like to draw maps.
# X-box Gamer

Friendly - I like to become friends with my roleplaying partners. Tell me about your day. Share your favorite music with me. Etc.
Music Lover - I eat, sleep, and breathe music. Really, talk music with me.
Creative - I love to come up with new ideas for writing. I love to plot stories -- sometimes maybe a little too much, lol.

Self-conscious - I will often ask if you liked a certain part or for criticism / feedback. I am looking to grow as a writer so C O N S T R U C T I V E criticism only, please. I put enough pressure on myself as it is.
Plotter - I was sometimes fall into plot holes -- moments where all I can seem to do is plot new worlds, new stories, new role-plays, new sims families, stories for these families. Neighbors for these families.
Rusty - Due to personal reasons, I stopped writing. I've missed it terribly. I am, however, rusty when it comes to roleplaying. Stories are easy, all the pawns are yours to control. Roleplaying is a little more tricky - you only control half of the pawns.

Expectations

1. Respect - Respect is a must.
2. Transparency - You be open and honest with me, I will be open and honest with you.
3. Length - Long time prospects only please. I don't want to search for a new roleplayer every other week. I want people who will stick around. Just a few reliable people is all a girl needs.
4. Co-Operative - Work with me here. This is supposed to be a work involving both [or] all of us.

Desires

I want someone who will build a world with me. I really want to feel like the setting of our roleplays are meaningful to us both and we fall in love with our world. A setting that truly feels alive.
Plot with me. Let's build a story. Not just for now, but for future events too. ideas for a rainy day. Maybe even different roleplays all together.
If you don't like plotting, give me your opinion on some of my ideas? Allow me to use you as a sounding board if you are not busy. Feel free to decline, of course.
Romance. It is not needed, but I enjoy having it. On the same note, if this means I need to double in a roleplay, I will do so.
Transparency, I can't stress this enough. Communication is the key to any lasting roleplay partnership. Talk to me about our roleplay and ways we can make it better. Tell me if something bothers you. Tell me when you like something. Etc ~

Disclaimer: I currently searching for original storyline roleplays only, at this moment. I am not searching for any fandoms .

About Me

I am Christalyn, but please, Chaos or Lady Chaos will do.
I will be twenty-nine in a week.
My favorite color of all the beautiful colors is purple.
I love to write >w<
Sims Life is Best Life owo
I like to draw maps.
# X-box Gamer

Friendly - I like to become friends with my roleplaying partners. Tell me about your day. Share your favorite music with me. Etc.
Music Lover - I eat, sleep, and breathe music. Really, talk music with me.
Creative - I love to come up with new ideas for writing. I love to plot stories -- sometimes maybe a little too much, lol.

Self-conscious - I will often ask if you liked a certain part or for criticism / feedback. I am looking to grow as a writer so C O N S T R U C T I V E criticism only, please. I put enough pressure on myself as it is.
Plotter - I was sometimes fall into plot holes -- moments where all I can seem to do is plot new worlds, new stories, new role-plays, new sims families, stories for these families. Neighbors for these families.
Rusty - Due to personal reasons, I stopped writing. I've missed it terribly. I am, however, rusty when it comes to roleplaying. Stories are easy, all the pawns are yours to control. Roleplaying is a little more tricky - you only control half of the pawns.

Expectations

1. Respect - Respect is a must.
2. Transparency - You be open and honest with me, I will be open and honest with you.
3. Length - Long time prospects only please. I don't want to search for a new roleplayer every other week. I want people who will stick around. Just a few reliable people is all a girl needs.
4. Co-Operative - Work with me here. This is supposed to be a work involving both [or] all of us.

Desires

I want someone who will build a world with me. I really want to feel like the setting of our roleplays are meaningful to us both and we fall in love with our world. A setting that truly feels alive.
Plot with me. Let's build a story. Not just for now, but for future events too. ideas for a rainy day. Maybe even different roleplays all together.
If you don't like plotting, give me your opinion on some of my ideas? Allow me to use you as a sounding board if you are not busy. Feel free to decline, of course.
Romance. It is not needed, but I enjoy having it. On the same note, if this means I need to double in a roleplay, I will do so.
Transparency, I can't stress this enough. Communication is the key to any lasting roleplay partnership. Talk to me about our roleplay and ways we can make it better. Tell me if something bothers you. Tell me when you like something. Etc ~

Disclaimer: I currently searching for original storyline roleplays only, at this moment. I am not searching for any fandoms .

Would you do a historical fiction rp? We could build a world based on events that happened instead of the original timeline, hell we could say vampires were a thing in the 15th century.

Hello! My name is Ashley and I'm 22!

I would honestly love to hear some of your plots or create a world together? I think the idea of us coming up with a world that means something to each of us is an AMAZING idea and would love to hear some of your ideas! I like length replies as well, I usually only like to do OC characters as well. I can DM you if you're interested! :csmile:

Hello! My name is Ashley and I'm 22!

I would honestly love to hear some of your plots or create a world together? I think the idea of us coming up with a world that means something to each of us is an AMAZING idea and would love to hear some of your ideas! I like length replies as well, I usually only like to do OC characters as well. I can DM you if you're interested! :csmile:

I would love to do some plotting with you. Send me a message?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back