• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for a Rare Sonic Partner

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
I'm searching for a needle in a haystack here, but I need to be able to say that I at least tried!

tumblr_poaoeeQJbh1qlj42ao1_500.png

Know that brown dude on the left there? If you do, you might actually be able to help me out!
I'm on the hunt for a Remington x OC Sonic the Hedgehog plot. For clarification in case your memory is blurry, Remington is a character from the Sonic the Hedgehog comic books. He was primarily in the comics back in the late 90s and early 2000s, seen the most in the Knuckles the Echidna issues. He resurfaced here and there, up until the complete erasure of the Ken Penders characters towards the end of the comic series' run. If you're not familiar with him, but would like to give it a try, there is a website online where you can read the issues for free (on mobile I've had no trouble with popups or anything shady like that) as well as there being a page for him in the Archie Sonic wiki. I'd be willing to help you get a feel for the character and the Echidnaopolis world as best as I can, too.

I have a plot in mind. To summarize (I'll give the full details in PM!): my character is a skilled thief who has been taking the EST on a wild ride for months. They finally catch her after she attempts to steal an important file from their station. However, rather than being given jail time, she's given a deal: become the Constable's partner (or just a regular officer), among other specific restrictions/details, and avoid jail time, fines, etc. She takes the deal and we go from there.

I currently do not have an accurate reference image for my OC (I have olddd ones that I could provide for a bit of an idea along with a very detailed description), but I'm hoping to whip one up traditional-style this week at some point. She isn't an Echidna, but, hey, would she honestly need to be?

• • •
I'm looking for a partner who can write literate posts. I'm not asking for novels, I'm just asking for replies that are easy to read and understand. Mistakes happen, I make them! Mistakes are totally fine and excusable, but if I can't understand what you've written, I'm not going to be able to enjoy the RP. I'd like a partner who is at least semi-active (Replies once a week? More would obviously be fantastic, but I know all too well that real life happens and muse can just randomly take a nose dive!) and is friendly and willing to discuss the plot and chat ooc! Obviously, for a plot like this knowledge of the Archie Sonic comics world is going to be needed, but even if you don't know much about it (heck, or even at all) I'll be happy to help you out and provide you with links and things that'll give you the info you need! Specifically for this, knowledge of the Echidna world and the Angel Island, Echidnaopolis, and maybe Albion will go a long way. Again, I can help you out with that and I'm not going to be a stickler for the details. If you've got the gist of it, we'll get along well! The timezone you're in or the hours you're on doesn't matter to me. This RP runs the risk of action packed scenes, mild to potentially strong cursing (my character has that edgy potty mouth lol), and all that can come with a plot involving the head of an Echidna police force and a criminal trying to make the best of a second chance. Your typical comic book romance stuff, nothing graphic and all because do we really need that with anthropomorphic comic book characters? No. Fade to black is our friend. However, please let me know what your limits are beforehand! I'm willing to adjust just about anything (including the language my character uses) to make sure you're comfortable and happy with the RP!

As far as myself, I have a bit of a wonky schedule at times and my muse can go up and down (woo depression and anxiety), but lately I've been able to reply every day or every other day. I'll keep you updated should things change. I'm in the eastern timezone, but I'm usually on anywhere from late afternoon to 6-8am because yay insomnia and a musician's schedule that's molded me into a night owl. I've been roleplaying for 8+ years (I honestly can't remember how long it's been... it's probably closer to 10 years now that I think about it) and I'd like to consider myself literate. I can write anywhere from 400-1,200 words per reply. I used to easily reach over 2,000 words, but that hasn't happened in a long time. I'll roleplay in either PM or thread. I love to plot with my partner and I enjoy some good ooc banter! I can't think of anything else to say about myself, but feel free to ask any questions!

If you read through all of this, bless you. If you actually can help satisfy my craving for this pairing, you're my new best friend, haha. Reply here or PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back