• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching For a Partner

kiddoxclown

professional simp
Howdy!

I would really love to roleplay with someone long term. I'm 16, so please be 15-20.
I'm a fairly detailed roleplayer, response ranging from 1-3 paragraphs.
I'm perfectly comfortable planning male characters if I have to, but not all the time. I totally get it if you are a female, who doesn't want to pay a male role, but I'm also a female, who wants to play a female from time to time. Please do not use the excuse, " I'm bad at playing male roles." We're all here to grow as writers, and how are you going to do that if you're unwilling to try new things?

Anyways, here are some roleplays I enjoy:

•Zombie Apocalypse
•High School Dramas
•Fantasy (Please nothing too sci-fi-ey)

I absolutely adorable cute, slow burn romances, so there's that too.
Please, please, please respond if you are interested. : )​

Last edited:
Hey! I've been rping for year's but this is the first time I'm using a forum. If you are okay with that also I like original rps because writing plots for those are always so much fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back