• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings -> Searching for a partner <-

Eye of Nowhere

Lost Prophecy
About me:
  • I will match your post length most of the time. I might end up posting half a novel at times. I might feel uninspired at times (in which case I'll probably message you about a delayed post)
  • I enjoy detailed worlds and societies, character development and a good story pace.
  • I do not enjoy pointless drama for the sake of drama. Drama needs to serve the story. It is a plot mechanism that either links a character's passed tragedies to their actions today or drives the current narrative forward in some way.
  • I don't mind ghosts. I appreciate if you let me know. I understand if you can't.
  • I don't mind OOC chatter.
  • I will post a few replies per week. I run a company. I am a busy person.
  • I play multiple characters (main and side)

What I expect from you:
  • You actively help progress the story. This implies that your post doesn't just 'catch up' to the events of my post.
  • You post a reply per week or so.
  • You write a few paragraphs at least.
  • You play multiple characters (main and side)
  • You are 18+, if romance is included in the plot.

The roleplay:

The roleplay will take place on this site. Either in a thread or PM. I do not use discord for writing. I find chat-based roleplaying pretty irritating since there are word limits, formatting issues and overall reduced readability of posts.

Genres:
Bold = I'm more open to this genre at the moment.
Italic = Convince me
  • Fantasy
  • Sci-fi
  • Space Opera
  • Steelpunk
  • Cyberpunk
  • Biopunk
  • Steampunk
  • Dieselpunk
  • Noir stories (I have specific requirements for these)
  • Modern fantasy
  • Dystopian society
  • Post apocalyptic
Fandoms:

You'll have to ask. I don't want to write up a list of all the shows, movies and books I've seen or read. I prefer original roleplays, though.

That's all folks!

Thanks for reading. Have a nice day/evening.

You run a company!? Damn!! But hey, I have an idea for a Modern fantasy! It was based on an RP I did with a friend. If you're interested, PM me!! I'll tell you the plot and world-building.

Yes I do.

Like it says, I'll need some convincing for modern fantasy. I honestly don't enjoy most of the werewolf or vampire plots that usually pop up from said genre. But go ahead. You can post it here or send a PM if you want.

Yes I do.

Like it says, I'll need some convincing for modern fantasy. I honestly don't enjoy most of the werewolf or vampire plots that usually pop up from said genre. But go ahead. You can post it here or send a PM if you want.

Yikes,I thought having a plot and worldbuilding would be slightly convincing since most people don't have plots just the genre. =/ Nevermind then, I'm worried you're not going to like it.

Sorry to disappoint you, buddy. I prefer being upfront about things I don't enjoy. :) Hope you find someone for your plot, though!

Are you looking into the horror genre, as well? I could probably conjure up something either set in space or based in crime. It depends on how into horror you are, though.

Are you looking into the horror genre, as well? I could probably conjure up something either set in space or based in crime. It depends on how into horror you are, though.

I'm not particularly a fan of the horror genre. Sure, a story with horror elements can be cool, but I'm more for adventures and lore. I'm also prone to charge things with an axe. And yes, I do play the barbarian in DnD. How did you guess?

I'm not particularly a fan of the horror genre. Sure, a story with horror elements can be cool, but I'm more for adventures and lore. I'm also prone to charge things with an axe. And yes, I do play the barbarian in DnD. How did you guess?
Ah, I understand! Well, I hope you find what you're looking for soon!

Hey! I've got an original character & an idea of a plot that definitely fall into the sci-fi and/or space opera side of things that i'd be curious to know what you'd think about!

The character is one that I created with specifically a star wars rp in mind so there's a lot of character elements that might be hard to work out if you're not so down for the star wars universe, but if you're interested let me know!

A note to clarify: I'm not big on roleplaying with any canon characters so it would all be original characters & plot, just set in the universe of star wars. My idea revolves around the time period just after the end of the prequel trilogy.

Last edited:
Hey there. I'd definitely be in for something Sci-fi cyberpunk-ish space opera.
If you're still looking for partners I'd be happy to come up with a plot together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back