• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for a partner!

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey!
I'm searching for someone who'd be willing to do a rp with me. I don't have any preferences, except for one. No romance! But that's it. I also really enjoy conversations oorp and I will actively start them and/or start 'talking' at some random point when something happened or just to get to know my partner a bit, etc.

So, here are the rp 'genres' (I don't really know if you can call them that) I'd be interested to do with you:

-Star Wars (preferably)

-Harry Potter

-Teen Titans (2003-2006) (not the 'Teen Titans Go!' crap (I apologise for my choice of words))

...That's about it for the moment, but if you'd like to do something else, that isn't on the 'list' (if you can call it that...), ask me and I will tell you if I know it or not.
And also something important for every rp: I prefer to play an oc, but I don't really care if you play oc as well or a canon character.

Here's also a little bit of info about me as a person:

I'm 15 and my time zone is CET, but I'm able to post almost 24/7, except for the 6-8 hours I'm usually sleeping and, as you can see my number of messages, I'm a noob at rp, but I can also write semi-literate. I haven't done it before joining the website, but I'm trying my best and I hope that that's good enough. Also: English isn't my native tongue and even though I'm working on my 'Cambridge First certificate' at the moment, I still make some mistakes and I would appreciate it, if you could point them out to me.

Well, here we are at the end of the thread. I hope to hear from you soon and I'm looking forward to rp with you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back