• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for a Partner

Ardor

Sic Mundus Creatus Est.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, you. I know why you're here. You saw my avatar and wondered 'what type of person chooses THAT?' Well let me tell you.
My user is Ardor, obviously, and I have been role-playing for about 9+ years. I am currently 26 years and work full time. This being said, I am always around for a chat.
My replies rely heavily on my own muse. If I feel tired and uninspired, I may not reply. Please don't hold that against me.
I type in the third person and am semi-literate. My post length may be between 1-5 paragraphs, but I do tend to match my partners post length.
I work ONLY with original characters, I will not do fandom.
I am based in the PTD time zone.

In these strange times, we all need a little distraction from it. I am looking for someone to help be that distraction for me. It may turn out that I will have more free time than I know what to do with.

I don't have many plot ideas, but I am more than happy to come up with something with you.

What I want from you:
18+ is preferred.
At least 1-2 paragraphs a post, I don't expect a story each time. Just enough to work with.
Some help with plot development.
Someone that will put up with my low muse and high muse days.
There isn't much else. Just tell me a bit about yourself.

Plot Ideas:
When I think of something good enough, I'll put it here.

Theme:
Fantasy
Medieval
Modern
Slice-of-life
Darker themes

Pairings
MXF MXM FXF FXM
Roommates/Housemates
Strangers meeting by chance
Royalty x commoner
Criminal x Detective
Detective x Civilian
Medical professional x Client/Civilian
OC X OC Meeting from strange circumstances.

I will think of more.

For anything else, come at me with a good idea and I can give it a try.

Shoot me a message if you're interested or have any ideas! I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Looking for someone in a similar time zone.

Would love to do something medieval /fantasy based with you!

I'm 19 going on 20 in about 5 months and I operate on EST! Not the closest time zone, but my insomnia keeps me up quite late so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Would love to do something medieval /fantasy based with you!

I'm 19 going on 20 in about 5 months and I operate on EST! Not the closest time zone, but my insomnia keeps me up quite late so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sure, why not? Send me a message with your ideas!

I have been craving a Fantasy or Medieval RP but I really don't have a plot right now, but I'm always down to brainstorm ideas! I would prefer to do FxM if that's okay! I'm 27 and I totally understand the high and low muse days! xD I'm in CST so not much difference :) Let me know if you wanna brainstorm some pretty sweet ideas together.. or not...

I have been craving a Fantasy or Medieval RP but I really don't have a plot right now, but I'm always down to brainstorm ideas! I would prefer to do FxM if that's okay! I'm 27 and I totally understand the high and low muse days! xD I'm in CST so not much difference :) Let me know if you wanna brainstorm some pretty sweet ideas together.. or not...

I would be more than happy to start a mideval/fantasy role-play with you! Just shoot me a message and we can figure something out.

I am looking for an active long term partner. Are you them?

Good evening humans. Is anyone interested?

It's been a while since I've done a good RP. I'm interested in testing out one or two of my characters for a fantasy setting! Would you be interested in brainstorming ideas, perhaps?

Who is up for some writing with me?

😉
I like your avatar, Ardor. I'd be down.
I'm 25 and I'm cool with not having a post every day. Nothing weakens a roleplay like a deadline. Everyone just loves homework...

😉
I like your avatar, Ardor. I'd be down.
I'm 25 and I'm cool with not having a post every day. Nothing weakens a roleplay like a deadline. Everyone just loves homework...
Why thank you! DM me and we can work something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back