• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching For A Partner

ChoShadow

That One Fear In My Enemy's Eyes
Hey everyone, ChoShadow here.

I'm looking at finding a single RP partner to join me in one (or more if you're game) of many RP possibilities.

Despite the Prefix being "Fandom," I have several normal Fantasy ideas as well with nothing to do with any preexisting stories or franchises.

The RP possibilities I'm interested in are the following, and if you find any of them interesting and want to participate in an RP focusing on one of them then let me know ASAP and we can begin putting something together!

Oh, and just so it's clear, I personally only use original characters and never take the role of an existing character. If you'd like to take the role of an existing character, then that's fine. But I will not be taking the role of any existing canon characters and will instead make my own from scratch no matter what. Hopefully that doesn't bother you.

So here's the list of RP ideas I'd like to take part in, as well as explanations for those which are of my own design:

Fandom - (Anime and Video Games)

* Ace Combat
* Alien
* Alien Vs. Predator
* ARK Survival Evolved
* Assassin's Creed
* Dragonball
* Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
* Fallout
* Fire Emblem
* Full Metal Panic?!
* Godzilla
* Halo
* Pokemon
* Predator
* Sword Art Online
* The Last Of Us
* Yu-Gi-Oh!

Fantasy - (Original Fantasy RP Ideas by Yours Truly)

* Assassin's Pledge

- This story has nothing to do with Assassin's Creed, and was originally written by yours truly back in 2009 before I knew Assassin's Creed even existed. I didn't get into that franchise until 2010, so even though the title is very similar they are nothing alike.

This story begins in its own parallel world to our own. A much more violent world. The continent we find ourselves on is called Cre' Est, and it has five Nations: Cre' Est (named after the continent and the "Mother" nation), Shaharan (Nation of deserts and rugged landscapes), Triveila (Nation of the Sea), Gweynura (Nation of trees and rolling hills), and Veilbrand (Nation of stone and precious metals/gems).

Cre' Est is the Nation we'll start in, and the story itself focuses on an individual known as the Red-Eyed Demon. The RED (for short) is the most powerful and feared Assassin in the world, and as a baby was the subject of a cult ritual to summon a Demon into this world to use his body as a vessel to sew the seeds of terror and devastation upon this world. The ritual was halted before its completion, but the Demon still made it through and was able to manifest a portion of its being into the boy's body. As a result his eyes glow permanently with crimson light, hence his name: The Red-Eyed Demon.

His physical capabilities are beyond compare, as the Demon within enhances all of his human traits and abilities manifold. He can bench press around 2 tons, jump over 50 meters from a standstill, run a mile in just under 1minute and thirty seconds, and can physically "sense" the presence of other humans because his body is that receptive to the vibrations in the air. So even in pitch black darkness, he knows exactly where you are whether you're moving or not. If all of this wasn't terrifying enough, his body's healing factor is also accelerated. You can shoot him with a flintlock pistol (more or less the pinnacle of weapon's tech in this medieval time period RP) straight on right between the eyes, and though he'll appear to be dead his body will eject the bullet and heal all of the damage within a matter of 2-3 hours.

How? It's all thanks to the power of the Demon within refusing to let its vessel die.

So is he immortal? No. He's not. But he's very, very durable to the point of near insanity.

So why all this talk of the Red-Eyed Demon? Well, he's the main focus of the story as I mentioned before. But he'll be an NPC controlled by yours truly who will only appear sporadically in specific story driven events during the RP's life cycle. The rest of the time you and I will portray average people in this world trying to fight for survival against the Assassin organization known as Te'i Sai, which is the organization from which the Red-Eyed Demon currently owes his allegiance.

This RP's main features are intrigue and horror/survival elements which will push your character to the brink of their sanity and beyond, so prepare for a very bumpy ride if you ask to participate in this RP idea.

* Legend of the Dragoons

- This is another RP idea which I came up with a long time ago which has nothing to do with any known games, anime/manga, or anything. No matter how similar it may appear, I thought came up with everything you're about to read on my own many years ago.

The story focuses on a medieval-fantasy story with Elves, Dwarves, Humans, Faeries, Nymphs, Dragons, the works. Basically almost any fantasy race will exist in this RP including one very special race known as, *Gasp* the Dragoons.

The Dragoons are a long-lost race, however, and no longer exist. But their bloodlines do, and that's where the RP's story kicks off.

Our characters would be descendants of prominent Dragoon bloodlines, though they are unaware of this lineage as the knowledge of it was erased millennia ago.

Who, or rather, what, are the Dragoons?

Dragoons are the ultimate humanoid race in this RP, and they're rather terrifying to boot. They are the chosen protectors of the Gods, and are the ultimate living weapon of mass destruction. Their physical abilities are limited only by their own willpower, so if a Dragoon had the will and determination to literally punch the planet into two halves, they could do it.

So who were they?

They were anyone and everyone. Members of every known mortal race were among the Dragoon's ranks. There was no discrimination amongst them.

What were they and how did they become Dragoons?

As the chosen warriors and protectors of the Gods, the Dragoons were comprised of specific individuals chosen by the Gods themselves to ascend to the Higher Plane (the home of the Gods) and receive the blessing of the All Mother (the Queen, if you will, of the Gods) and thus become a member of the Dragoon ranks. In order to even be considered, purity of heart and purpose must be present within your heart. Even the slightest hint of darkness will disqualify you from being chosen as the Gods will not risk this power falling into the wrong hands.

Why?

Because they have seen it happen once before many eons ago.

One Dragoon, named Maglissos, was a member of the human race before being chosen to become a Dragoon. After he received his power, his once pure heart was tainted by the promise of near infinite possibilities and he slowly lost his way. Straying from the honorable path of the Dragoons, he became determined to overthrow the Gods and turn the Dragoons into the new rulers of both this world and the Higher Plane. In short, he wanted to become a God.

And the worst part? He did.

Many eons ago he was able to deceive his fellow Dragoons and make them believe that the Gods they served were in fact evil beings, and thus a war began which the Gods only barely managed to win. Maglissos, during the war, stole the power of divinity and became an immortal. The Gods could not kill him. All they could do was banish him to another dimension called the Void Beyond Time where he still drifts in eternal limbo waiting for a chance to return.

And thus our story begins.

The ancient followers of Maglissos never forgot who he was or the "wicked" nature of the Gods who occupy the heavens. They have been working tirelessly for these many eons to restore his power and break him free from his eternal prison, and they're now this close to succeeding. And unfortunately for our world, they will.

To fight back, the Gods need help. Our help. They will summon our characters to the Higher Plane and empower them with the Blessing of the All Mother transforming us into Dragoons. And with the power of a Dragoon on our side, we will engage in an all out war against Maglissos and his followers from across the world in a battle that will truly be of planet-wide proportions.

So are you in?

* Mythic Wings

- This story is one that is rather unique and I am very proud of.

It focuses on the Dragon race, which both of our characters will be. You can design any kind of Dragon you want, and they will exist in a world alongside every known humanoid fantasy race you can imagine.

The story uses a main villain with the same name as the previous story idea (because I'm not very original with names). Maglissos, a Dragon God of titanic proportions (literally bigger than a mountain with a near 2 mile long wingspan), is imprisoned in an alternate dimension for his wicked deeds in eons past by the Gods. But unlike the previous story we have a chance to stop his revival entirely depending on what happens during the course of the RP.

So what happens exactly?

Our characters, as Dragons, are extremely sensitive to changes in the Mana of the world. Mana is the world's source of magical power, and there is a special gateway at the central continent of the world known as the Dragon's Cove where a massive Gateway To The Higher Plane can be found.

Normally this gate is empty and devoid of any activity, but when the RP begins our characters will sense something beginning to take place there. Tiny shifts in the level of Mana around the Gate will be the first of several signs that the Gate is becoming active. But for what purpose? The only ones who can activate that Gate are the Gods, but they destroyed the Gate on their end... didn't they?

This RP's story is a bit more mysterious, and this is all the information I'll give you at the moment. If you want to find out more, you'll have to participate.

If you are interested in any of these ideas, then let me know and we can talk about starting a 1x1 RP and discuss the details of how it will operate!

Thank you all for your time, and I look forward to seeing if anyone wants to try one (or more) of these out!

~ ChoShadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back