What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for a Partner in Crime (Long Term, Literate | Always Open | Platonic, Any Pairing)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Foreign, Historical, Horror, LGTBQ Friendly, Magical, Multiverse, Mystery, Platonic, Realistic, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Super Powers, Supernatural

Featherstone

Father of Falcons

• Hello, person (or people, I suppose, depending on how many of you there are)! My name's Feather, but feel free to call me Fea! I'm an advanced, literate roleplayer who's looking to have some fun! I'm a pretty laid-back sort when it comes to roleplaying and really just love doing whatever works. I adore characters and their nuances and dualities no matter the setting, time period, or genre. Point being: I love a plot, but never do I want things to be done that are out-of-character for plot development. Let's build a story instead of going in with one. My timezone is PST and I can post at least every other day, but usually daily.

Before I go delving into other stuffs, let me tell you a bit about myself! I love an OOC chat (we don't have to be friends, though I'd certainly like to be, but collaboration and communication is key to really creating something together). I prefer to rp in PMs but threads are also fine. I'll play male or female characters in platonic relationships, MxM, FxM, FxF, or nonbinary. I'll run humans, demons, angels, vampires, werewolves, elves, dwarves, orcs--you name it, I'm probably game. I'm a flexible guy so long as I've got the space to run a character I'm passionate about in a story that clicks for myself and my partner. I'd typically like to run a character from the character list but I'm open to making a new one or delving deeper into older characters that aren't up there if the plot calls for it.

I write dark themes, sometimes. I don't want to be limited in this way. I'll never write gratuitous violence or gore, but sometimes a scene calls for something dark, twisted, or graphic.

Aside from that, I'm a writer. I'm a birdwatcher. I'm a falconer, too, plus just a complete and utter nerd. I read more than is healthy and though I draw quite often I'm still not very good at it. I'm terrible with technology but I love my dog, and I listen to music of all genres all the time. I'd like to think I'm a friendly and kind sort of human being but I guess that's for you to decide, haha!

Last edited:

AlbaGuBrath

"Scotland Forever"
Hi! I'm not really contacting you about roleplay, but I just wanted to say that, when I saw the bit of Yeats in your signature, it made my heart very happy. That is all. (x

Rori

So, I'm incredibly new to the site so I have no idea what I'm doing but, you sound like you would be a good partner. If you're still looking for someone, I'd be totally up to chat about maybe putting something together with you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)