• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for a Partner for MxF pairings (Multiple Settings)

Seren_Astrophel

Welcome!

Hello, everyone! Thanks for checking out my thread despite my rather lack-luster header line. If you're still here in spite of it, allow me to present:
Seren's Slow-Burn Romance Plot Thread (and other miscellaneous ramblings)

I prefer to play male characters in mxf pairings, though I'm also willing to play female or do these plots as fxf pairings. Just let me know in dms what you'd prefer. That being said: because I prefer to play male characters, all of my plots are written with the assumption that I will be playing male and my partner will be playing female. Though, as previously stated, I'm willing to gender swap characters if you're more comfortable playing as a different gender.
If you're interested in roleplaying one of these plots, dm me with the name of the plot as your subject/header line.

Before The Cold

Once, twenty-year-old Ryker had been an ordinary boy, though, it was a time he hardly remembered. He was young when the wolves came for him. He still had no idea why, exactly. He surmised that it must have been that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Though, who would have thought that the bus stop near his childhood home- still half a foot deep in snow- would be where his whole life would change.

He'd been a child at the time- hardly out of the fourth grade. Wolves didn't care if someone was a child. In fact, the wolves of Shepherd's Rock, Washington seemed to prefer it. He could remember the feeling of their hot breath on his skin as they tore at his coat and skin. He didn't even scream- he couldn't. He simply held their gazes. One by one, he met their eyes- their strangely human eyes. It would only be weeks before he realized the depth of that observation. Only weeks after the attack, the fever set in. It gripped him like a vice. Understandably, his parents worried, fearing the loss of their only son. The worry quickly shifted to horror when the transformations began. Those wolves had been much more than simple wolves.

Ryker was unstable, shifting painfully between two bodies- one a boy, and one a wolf. When his mother found him during the first shift, her horror was clear on her face. Though the boy cried out for help- to make it stop- she only saw a demon who had taken the place of the little boy she loved. When exorcism by the local priest proved fruitless, his mother and father took matters into their own hands. The scars of the attempt on his life stayed with him long after he managed his escape. They simply hadn't counted on how hard it was to kill a werewolf.

As the years passed, and he found a home with the pack who turned him. He grew to be a well-respected member of the pack, even gaining favor with it's leader- a man named Dawson Everett. Though, it didn't come without controversy. When the pack set its sights on a girl (your character) not much younger than himself, Ryker found himself taking up the position of her silent guard.
In the cold of winter- when the pack was ripped from human skin and forced to live as wolves- Ryker watched from the woods near her home. Though she didn't know it, he fell for her a little more every day. When the warm months came and he was blessed with time as a man again, he spent his time silently hoping she'd appear- silently hoping he'd see the girl who's name he didn't even know.

When she wandered into the bookstore where he lived and worked during the warm months, he saw his chance to seek a life he wanted- a life outside of the cold, wild winters and the desperation to cling to summer's warmth and remain human. Before the cold- before he was simply human eyes in a wolf's skull- he would finally get the courage to love her for real.

Punk's Not Dead

Ari Hudson was on the fast track to fame. At twenty-six, he was in the prime of his life. A notorious party animal, Ari had made quite the reputation for himself and his band as the new bad-boys of rock. Though not the intent, their Motley Crue approach to life made them even more popular with fans.

When his band, Edge of Infinity, is given the opportunity to do their first headlining tour, Ari was quick to jump at the chance. Touring with their newest album would be exactly what they needed to put them on the map. Paired with an outwardly reluctant- though secretly very pleased- girl band as a co-headliner, Ari is forced to learn to share the spotlight. When the gorgeous lead singer of their partnered act (your character) seems immune to Ari's charm and wit, he takes every opportunity to impress, woo, and seduce her. With moments of chemistry both off stage and on stage during their collaborative song- a piece written by Ari with the express intent of being sensual and seductive- the lines begin to blur between what part of their attraction is simply a performance and what parts are real.

Kill Code

For years, they worked side by side- Doctor Steven Browning and his brilliant development assistant (your character). Together, they developed what they'd hoped would make the world just a little more beautiful for those who needed it. The Brain-Machine Interface- or BMI- had been Browning's passion project for nearly ten years. The thirty-two year-old man had spent the best years of his life dedicated to the project. The BMI was everything to him.

The machine itself was unremarkable to look at, but its capabilities were nothing to scoff at. A small, subdermal chip was nothing on its own, but when synced to the brainwaves of the person it was implanted in- it created miracles. The BMI allowed for the user to experience their favorite memories in real time, travel to places they'd otherwise never see, and experience things they otherwise never could. It opened the world to everyone of all ages, genders, and races. However, in his utopian line of thought, Steven never imagined the pain it would eventually cause the very people he set out to help.

The implants became a tool- a weapon- to keep the masses complacent as the government let them waste away. Paid them less, let them live in squalor- all the while, covering it up through augmented reality and illusions. It started simple- trash and graffiti began to disappear from cities like magic. Then, it became more aggressive. The buildings people thought were modern palaces were nothing more than run down apartment complexes and crumbling suburban houses. Steven, horrified by what his invention had become, fled to the mountains near Sedona, Arizona. Before he left, he informed his former assistant of his goal: develop a kill code for the BMI implants and broadcast it- ultimately setting the people free.

His assistant had found comfort in the money provided to her thanks to the part she played in such a groundbreaking invention. So, when Steven reached out, informing her of his plan and location, she was faced with a decision she was wholly unprepared for. However, she chose what was right and joined he friend in his task. The situation grew much more complicated when she was informed by her former employer that they knew what she was doing.

She was committing treason by tampering with the favored tool of the government. However, there was a way out of the legal ramifications: hand over the location of Steven Browning and the kill code or dispose of him once and for all. Faced with an ultimatum that could cost her her life, will she do what she knows is right? Or will she hand over both Steven, and the kill code to save her own neck?
(This rp will begin at the unveiling of the BMI well before Steven flees to Arizona)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back