• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for a partner for a fantasy RP

Howdy, folks. I'm looking to collaborate with someone in a dark fantasy style RP. To get some basic stuff out of the way, for the sake of partner compatibility, I'd like my partner to be 18+. Like everyone else, I believe in quality over quantity. That being said, 4-6 paragraphs per post (500+ words) at least keeps me more engaged. I can write more than that when inspired, especially when more characters are involved, so that's not set in stone. I'm looking for a partner that's interested in worldbuilding and fleshing out characters. I tend towards writing male main characters, but I'm open to whatever pairings. You should be willing to play extra characters as needed. Romance isn't my main focus, and while I enjoy it, I prefer it to be a slow burn.

Below is a simple starter plot that I like to think is open-ended. If there are details about it you don't like, they can be changed! Especially the details about your character. I'm in the mood for something kind of dark, but that's not to say it needs to be doom and gloom all the time. I'm interested in hearing any of your ideas.

Character A is a demon, bound to serve a magic family full of dark secrets and a great amount of power. Character B has never known their birth family, and their life has been shrouded in secrecy since birth. Adopted by human parents, they have often had strange, inexplicable things happen to them. One day, Character B receives a sudden visit from Character A, explaining that they are the last in the bloodline. Character B inherits not only a great wealth, but a demon servant, a mysterious house, magical items, and a great number of people out to get them. - For this one, I'd prefer to play Character A. I'm conflicted about the kind of setting and time period I'd like for this. Another thing to discuss is the reason Character B was given up at birth. It could be a curse, a prophecy, a whole number of things. I'm interested in building off of this, and I'm in the mood for some dark fantasy or occult themes.

So, if this concept inspires you, and you think we'd make good partners, shoot me a message with your thoughts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back