• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching for a Mother (Age-Regression Themes) Advanced/Lit

Serenity123

Hello Everyone,

I am searching for another partner for a couple of stories that focus around the exploration of "Age-Regression" and "What If" kinds of stories. I would be looking for more light-hearted themes and keep the story well below a PG-13 level as the story would involve younger children. I would be interested in exploring the social and emotional dimensions of the story and the character, and how opinions and reactions toward regressed character would change in response to the new physical form and younger appearance. I was hopeful to play as the older character turned younger character although could be convinced otherwise...? I feel whoever plays the adult would have ultimate decisions over where story progresses and the kinds of activities.

As for my partner preferences, I would be searching for someone who can write detailed and descriptive posts. I myself tend to write about six to nine paragraphs per post and I tend to do a lot of detail into what surrounds them, body language, and the internal monologues and motivations behind actions. I also love exploring back-story and developing the characters from all aspects. I would love to find a partner who is also of like mind and enjoys brainstorming the story and more playful banter. I also am in stories for long haul and most of my stories end up longer than your average novel (longest is over 1 Million Words now). I have also never ounce "ghosted" someone if that means anything or is of benefit to prospective partners.

For the storyline premise, I was thinking of a "What would happen..." kind of scenario of an adult (or teenage) man somehow was transformed back into a toddler or elementary schooler, and turned into a female where she would have to re-learn all of the normal things that children are expected to learn. I was leaning towards more of a slice-of-life storyline focused on adjustment and the caretaker (YC) teaching them all about the new ground rules and expectations, as well as maybe having some fun with the situation at the same time. I was thinking caretaker could be a former spouse, girlfriend, or a close female friend? As for motivations for the regression this could have been intentional such as a punishment of some kind, or accidental such as a wish gone wrong, but in either scenario the former adult would be "Stuck" as a little girl. I view this more as a "coming of age..." or "adjustment" kind of story.

Story could be set in any time-period, or any culture around the world. I would be happy with the story being focused more around the household, or more exploratory such as shopping for new clothes, the little girl being enrolled in traditional female activities such as gymnastics or ballet, or being scheduled for play dates with other children her age. I was thinking the former adult would retain all memories of former self and would at same time inherit all limitations of a child-form such as the lower strength proportions, the clumsiness and absence of normal coordination, and depending on age maybe also difficult speaking more clear or being abel to use larger words. If made super young than she could also find her mind regressing more into that of a child.

If you are interested please send me a message, and once again I am looking for PG-13 content, and explore nothing physical or inappropriate, or against site rules etc :)

51.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back