• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for a longterm partner! ~ALWAYS OPEN~ {UPDATED}

I’d li,e to rp with you. I’m New to this and I’m bad at coming up with rp ideas. I’m down to to what you come up with. Message me if interested.

:captaincat::captaincat:HELLO WORLD:captaincat::captaincat:
Hello anyone who may take the time to read this! I have decided to take the time to update this first post of mine and hopefully attract some attention to it! I have been on here for a while and I have not been able to find as many roleplay partners as I have hoped for but the ones I have come across have been pretty great so I still want to try to find many more who are just as great. It seems rather difficult to find anyone who meets the few things I want and it is a bummer so I am trying more and more!

First things first, a little about myself! Feel free to skip this of course. I am a nineteen year old female, who will be twenty by the end of this October. I do have a job and schedule does vary but I am still on the lookout for a part time job so I still am not very busy and I tend to have a lot of free time. I am a huge animal lover! I have a dog and cat who each have their own unique personalities! I also like to practice writing and coding in my huge amount of spare time. In the other times I like to just sit and watch Youtube. If you like OOC chat I can easily find something to talk with you about and I do like to get to know my partners! Okay enough boring stuff, onto what I look for in a roleplayer!

:captaincat:WHAT I LOOK FOR:captaincat:
1. Be active! This is the most important one to me and it is one that I cannot stress enough! This is so important to me because if you cannot reply a good amount each day, I am bound to lose interest. I completely understand if you are too busy, but if you are too busy most days out of the week to respond a lot everyday, this isn't for you. I will lose interest and my replies won't be as heartfelt as they normally would. So, please be able to respond A LOT everyday!:ghostuvu:

2. No one liners and use grammar. I understand that sometimes our brains cannot think of the right things to say and so if you need a bit of time to think of a better response that is okay. Just try not to make one liners too frequent but I do understand. Most of us do them now and again. As for grammar and such, you do not have to be perfect. We all make mistakes, but at least reread your replies to check for any. I am not going to throw a fit if I see any though. Just no text talk and such obviously.:ghost:

3. Plot. Now this sounds very simple so let me just explain what I mean a little here. Keep the plot going. I hate being the only one keeping the story going. If there is a down moment and we want to keep it mellow that is fine. If you ever want to spice it up however please do! I LOVE curve balls! Add new characters! Add plot twists! DO IT! I do it and I would love if you did too! It keeps the story interesting for the both of us. If you get an idea to keep the story action packed then do it. I will never tell you not to!:ghostuvu:

4. Sex scenes. It is a no from me. We can let things get steamy and etc, but when it comes down to it I will only do fade to black type of things. I am awful at roleplaying sex scenes and I find them unnecessary. Moving on.:ghosthalo:

5. Age. I am not picky! You don't have to be 18+ or anything! I am friendly to all ages. Age does not equal the quality you are able to write.:ghostv:

:captaincat:ROLEPLAY DETAILS:captaincat:
1. Genres. The type of genres I like are action, adventure, supernatural themes, romance, drama, and stuff like that. I am not a fan of medieval or sci-fi, mainly those two things. I am just not very good at roleplaying those themes/genres. One thing, I like romance to be in the plot somehow. I do not want it to be the whole plot purpose! Absolutely not! I just like it to be in there though.:ghost:

2. Pairings. I tend to do only MxM. I don't do well with FxM or FxF for some reason, I am not sure why but I don't. I am willing to give them a try though if that is what you really want to pair as.:ghostuvu:

3. Build with me. If you have plot ideas I would LOVE to hear them! Please do share them with me, but if you do not then we can make one up! I don't have any specific plot ideas myself so I am completely up for jumping right into a basic idea or building something between the two of us!:ghostv:

Soooooo, I think that is about it. That gets my point across well enough so I will leave it at that! No one likes to read a novel length post. If anyone is interested fell free to PM me or message me here on this thread! I respond immediately almost always so no worries about that. Any who, thanks for checking this out! :captaincat:
I’m very interested! Pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back