• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for a longterm female partner

DaydreamLover

Romance Addict
Hey there! I'm a 24 year old female living in the EST timezone craving some new RPs! I currently have no plots going on and I am in desperate need of new ones. I am looking for a FEMALE partner. Sorry to all the guys out there but I have had too many bad experiences.

I have 6 years of RP experience, love writing detailed replies that are good quality as well. I put a lot of effort into my plots which brings me to one of the most important points.

Plotting is a must for me, I don't want to do all the heavy lifting and have my partner ask me after every couple of replies what happens next. I need someone with some imagination and the zest to create a good story worthy of being printed. I do treat my rps like writing a book in a way.

I love OOC chat! I want to get to know you and see if we vibe! I love making new friends and friendship really does help the rp go so much better.

I do not accept one liner replies, or super short replies in general. I myself can do very long replies, varying from two large paragraphs to even three and four. Details help the story come alive.

Now onto fandoms I am willing to RP! Currently, I am in the mood for the following:

The Vampire Diaries
Star Wars
Twilight

Only FxM pairings!

I also do original stories as well! As long as it's interesting! I have enough OCs to cover the fandoms and original stories.

I do doubles but if you insist on singles then I would be playing the female. Just wanted to get that out of the way!

If this suits your fancy please PM me or comment below! I do prefer to RP on Discord so it would be appreciated if you had that platform!

No idea if you're even looking but I would love to do a The Vampire Diaries roleplay with you!

Hey! I've got about 7-8 years of rp experience. I'm 22 years old (I'm a girl). I live in the US and can play any character you want or need me to play. I can also play multiple characters at once if you wish. I LOVE Star Wars, LOTR, and all other kinds of fandoms, anime, videogames, and genres. If you're interested, send me a message. I look forward to RPing with you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back