• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings searching for a long term rp partner! :)

esor

epic
Hello!

I am relatively new to this site, whilst I have been contemplating creating an account for a while I have only recently signed up. I have been overwhelmed with school but as I recently finished, my interest in RP is back and I have more free time than ever! So, I am looking for a long term roleplay partner, or alternatively a partner who is interested in doing several shorter term roleplays.
(RP partner must be 18+, like myself. Nothing against younger people I would just rather rp with someone similar to my own age!)

I must make it clear that I only do third person literate and I am a sucker for good grammar. I find it difficult to take roleplays seriously when the grammar is askew; of course I don't mind mistakes or typos (: I typically write several paragraphs, but honestly I will adjust to the writing length of my partner as (aside from one liners) quantity is not a deal breaker for me. I also love romance rp and will only do M/F, with me occupying the female character. I am happy to have side characters and NPCs which we can pick up and use to help the plot and add more depth when we would like!

Main topics of interest:
  • Romance
  • Slice of life
  • Adventure
  • Apocalypse
  • School/Academia
  • Light fantasy
  • Unrequited love/forbidden love (or any classic romantic tropes, to be honest lol)
  • Many more, I'm sure!
I have quite a few ideas circling my brain, and I am beyond happy to discuss them with anyone, just send me a message or reply to this and I will message you! There are no prerequisites and we can just see if we are compatible, if not then no biggie!

Last edited:
Oooo I’m definitely interested in doing a light fantasy romance role play with you!

I highly prefer to play male characters and was thinking of doing a Male x Female setting, and thinking of a Witch x Assassin?

Oooo I’m definitely interested in doing a light fantasy romance role play with you!

I highly prefer to play male characters and was thinking of doing a Male x Female setting, and thinking of a Witch x Assassin?
That sounds like fun! Feel free to pm me and we can discuss further (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back