• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

dollheartshotel

:bishiesparklesl: Hello, I'm Maddie! :bishiesparklesr:
I recently had a falling out with a long term rping partner, so I'm on the hunt for a new one. Before I get into the nitty gritty, I do have some guidelines and general info.

• I'm 19, so I would prefer you be 18+
  • I only rp OCs. I have human and nonhuman OCs.
  • No furries/anthro. Nothing wrong with your characters, I just don't vibe like that.
  • I can start with one character, but I will eventually double (triple, quadruple...?) at some point. All of my characters have friends and people they're associated with, and I see them all as equally important.
  • I rp all types of pairings (M/F, M/M, F/F and nonbinary characters as well). I can play sub, dom or switch, it really just depends on the character, and I will tell you each character's preferences when describing them.
  • Lately I've been writing in semi-para to para, I'm not a stickler on length because I feel like it varies depending on the situation. I've also done script format in the past and I'm open to that.
  • Please communicate OOC so we can plan, send memes and faceclaims of our OCs and cry over what's happening in the rp. I'm looking for a friendship and I need to vibe with my rp partner okay.
  • Expect anywhere from one to multiple replies from me a day. Rping is one of my favorite hobbies and I take it seriously. I understand life gets in the way and there will be delays on either end, all I ask is that you communicate with me.
  • Expect angst from me. I love fluff, but I need to have a good balance between fluff and angst.
With that said, here are some of the things I'm craving at the moment!! <3
I'm only looking for more modern rps at the moment. I have a world built called Ienia, I also work with Heaven, Hell, Earth and a few others. I'm interested in hearing about your worlds and building new ones.
In terms of human rps, I'm craving a college slice of life/romance/drama/whatever with multiple characters. Preferably set in Canada or America.
I also have a character who's the manager of a record label and we can mess around with characters in the music industry
I have a few other characters as well, and I'm open to different plots and making new characters.

In terms of nonhuman stuff? I'm still feeling the college idea, but have different characters in mind, and perhaps a magic school would be fun!!
I have plenty of witch characters, we could do an apprentice/mentor thing with some of them and lots of adventure through forests and unknown territories.
I have a demon character who's a sweet farmer boy looking for some love. (Kind of getting Stardew Valley vibes from this one, maybe we could elaborate more on it! A farming rp would be so cute).
Some more demon characters who were forced to inherit their Mother's kingdom. One is overly optimistic, but slowly loses her confidence. The other grows to love his position.
I've screwed around with some angel characters and plots but nothing's really set in stone yet so I'm open to suggestions!
I'm also willing to mix human characters with fantasy characters and stuff like that.
If you have other ideas, let me know!

I have some deeper stories and lore to the characters I write, but that's something I'm willing to get more into over dms. Please tell about about your characters and stories as well, I wanna hear all about it.
I look forward to hearing from you! :bishiesparklesr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back