• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π•ƒπ•–π•₯'𝕀 π”½π• π•£π•˜π•–π•₯ π•‹π•šπ•žπ•– || π”Έπ•žπ•’'𝕀 β„™π•šπ•₯ 𝕠𝕗 π•Šπ•₯π• π•£π•šπ•–π•€

_amaranth_

...coffee_addict...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hey, lovelies,
I'm amaranth, 30-year-old chocolate lover, coffee addict and bookworm from Slovakia. I'm on the CET time zone which is probably different than most of you here but I am on fairly often, I can promise that. I am a translator so the work comes and goes for that and I'm also a high school English teacher so I kind of pride myself on being able to adapt to almost anyone, again, I promise I'm totally literate xD
I RP in 3rd person, past tense and I am a total trash for detail. My writing style is multi para (sometimes novella, depending on the story and inspo), (500+ words per reply) and while I am definitely an LGBTQ+ ally, I only do M/F pairings since that's what I'm the most comfortable with and wouldn't want to butcher any other pairing. I can post daily but don't dwell on it as the real life happens as well. I also love talking OOC (usually and preferably Discord) since getting to know my partner sometimes helps me to write my replies better. And I also love to share my thoughts on replies this way. Let's chat, have fun, talk about shit! Let's be friends! Also, I can RP here or on google docs, depends on preference and what we agree to do.

WHO AM I LOOKING FOR?
First of all, please be 18+. For my partner, I don't have an absolute preference whether you're a lady or gent but I would appreciate if we agreed on that 3rd person, past tense point. Also, I can (and often do) double, especially when RPing with ladies, which basically looks like me playing male AND female but if we do this, I expect the same from you (which means we'll have four characters altogether and hopefully, both of us are satisfied. I NEVER RP only as male. I don't really care about the timezone or whether or not you use Discord, these are not the most important parts here. I am not looking for a flawless partner since I am not that either. But if you agree with me on these points and care to have some literate fun, do let me know and we can start something great together.

RULES!
1. First and most important, roleplaying is my HOBBY (escape if you will). I reply when I reply so please, do not bug for an answer because then it starts to feel like a chore and trust me, I DO hate chores. I might reply every day and there are times when I can even do back-to-back replies but please, do not count on it to happen every time. But of course, if I don't reply for a week or so, feel free to poke me. I might have read the reply but didn't answer right away and it slipped my mind. I will usually give 7 days before my poke.
2. Please, let me know if something happened and you're not interested anymore. I am not really opposed to ghosting but I would prefer if we told each other about possible losing interest in the RP.
3. I have almost no filter so please, be prepared for that. I don't mind a foul language since I use it quite often and a lot. (I'm putting it here just in case)
4. My main domain is slice of life but I can be talked into some of the other genres, providing the story is captivating and we can figure out something interesting for both of us.
5. Know that the RP is not only about your character and give me something to work with in your posts.
6. I use ONLY real life face claims and would prefer if you did too.

PAIRINGS and TOPICS
Here, scroll through some pairings I do but FEEL FREE to SUGGEST:
➹ rich x poor
➹ good girl x bad boy
➹ rebel x nerd
➹ mafia boss x undercover agent
➹ royalty x royalty
➹ royalty x servant/security detail
➹ vampire x human/vampire
➹ enemies to lovers
➹ sister x brother’s best friend
➹ daughter x father’s friend/colleague

As for the topics, again, here are only a few topics and I can agree (or be talked into) with more:

➹ toxic relationships
➹ drug abuse
➹ college
➹ stockholm syndrome
➹ arranged marriage
➹ music setting (bands etc.)

FANDOMS
I don't usually do fandoms but I could be talked into some of these:
➹ Peaky Blinders (my OC x Tommy Shelby)
➹ Harry Potter universe (OC x OC)
➹ Descendants (OC x OC)
➹ Shadow and Bone (OC x Kaz Brekker)