• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Searching for a Group Code

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello all, I'm currently in the midst of making a Pokemon group and was looking for something that could possibly be used as a header/group code explaining the plot and such. If anyone has anything or would be willing to make something for me to use I would be eternally grateful <3

Hello~ I’m willing to take a chance on this and maybe help you out? You can find some of my work a few threads below this and see if my skill is okay with you? I love Pokémon so I have a lot of time and passion to give to this !

Hello~ I’m willing to take a chance on this and maybe help you out? You can find some of my work a few threads below this and see if my skill is okay with you? I love Pokémon so I have a lot of time and passion to give to this !
Ah you're too sweet, thank you! I'll go check out your stuff rn, but I'm sure it's great! Is there any specific info you'd need/want for me?

Your stuff is literally gorgeous I would be so honored for you to make something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back