• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game of Thrones || All men must die

Hige

I am not Paul Avery
Hey all. I just started on Game of Thrones. I'm on season 7 now. I'm looking for a good partner or two to fill out my craving.

I can play any gender, any sexuality. I'm interested in a double up pairing RP. I have some ideas and stuff already.
If you can play any of the following: Robb Stark, Catelyn Stark, Ygritte, Petyr Baelish or Jon Snow I'd be grateful!!

Possible Ideas / AUs:

Hunters VS. Werewolves (and or Vampires).

Last edited:
I can definitely do Robb for you, would you be able to do Snow for me? I’ve been doing GoT roleplays for the last year and a half so know almost all I need to know about certain characters.

would you be interested in making this a romance along the way? if so I would love to play as Jon!

would you be interested in making this a romance along the way? if so I would love to play as Jon!
Yes I am! Feel free to PM me. It might take me awhile to respond because I'm busy this weekend but I'll get back to you as soon as I can. :)

so sorry it's taken so long to get back! still interested in a rob/jon romance? :D
I'm actually more interested to pair canon characters up with OCs. I'm really into having Robb played for my OC, although, if you also wanted to pair Jon up with another canon I'd be fine with that.

I'm interested. I've always wanted to play a canon character with my oc. She's a little girl who lost her family in a raid and has been taken in by one of the canon characters. PM me if you are interested and I can go into more detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back